a sky show and some sunporch fun



Did y'all enjoy the eclipse?
It was refreshing to see everyone's eclipse photos instead of the political and special interest drama that I am used to seeing on social media nowadays .



Paul and Michelle both had to work
so Sally and I headed to the waterfront for an Eclipse picnic for two.

Some of you know that Sally is my musician.
She writes the music and lyrics for all of her own songs and plays countless instruments. 
Her last release is titled "From Craters" and it's awesome.
If you listen,  go to song #3 Comets ~  it's my favorite!!!!
 And also Monsters ~  that one sticks in my head all day.

Anyway.. sally was busy capturing lots of cool eclipse footage for an upcoming music video while I just took in the view from my seat on the pier.



Of course it was supposed to storm... 
which made the sky even more incredible to look at. 


We caught glimpses of the moon and sun in between the storm clouds..
the sky put on one amazing show for us.


Eventually the storm caught up to us and chased us home.


🌤

Back at home,  as the cleaning continues and did some work on the sunporch.   I've said it a thousand times... this is just the happiest space.  



I love the pile of random left over pillows that end up on the day bed.  
( Until I have to wash them all.. yuck)
Honestly,  it's the dogs bed.
They love to lay out there and keep watch.


And I did sneak in the Pumpkin Spice pillow cases because the dogs said that they wanted them up there.




Since the dollhouse is on the sunporch, I thought I would show off some of it's summer décor...
before I decorate it for fall.

because I'm decorating something!!!



I hope that you all enjoyed the Eclipse and this random post.
Have a great night.

Comments

  1. Love the Eclipse pics.
    The dollhouse is adorable
    as is the sunporch!!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She got lovely eclipse photos, and a great video! And she is a talented singer.

    Too coool to have a singer in the family!

    And I really appreciated her line; "it's not my job to make you happy" Hope she keeps this view!!! Yesssss!!!!

    Oh that doll house!!! And oh that sun porch!!! What a wonderful home aspect. You must enjoy it sooooo much.

    Gentle hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sun porch looks so nice and cozy. The red really pops out and it's my favorite color.
    Wow your doll house is gorgeous.
    The eclipse in my area wasn't much. The sun seemed to just dim a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts