ghouls night


Hi Friends. 
It's the last weekend of October and I had to slow down and visit my blog buddies!!! I have missed you all!

It's been a crazy two weeks preparing for the Halloween party and I'm actually happy to tell you that it's over!!!  : )  Sheeesh.
Although there was some confusion ( mostly on my part) on the type of party this was supposed to be,  my first impression was that it was an actual Halloween party for clientele and then it turned out to be a Ghoul's night Boo-tox party where there were big discounts on face peels and injectables.   Didn't matter to me,  I was having fun and getting paid the same either way.  : )

I went earlier this week to do some pre decorating.  You'll recognize most of the décor,  since I stole it from my house!




I made so many goodies this week that I don't even want to look at my stove right now.     The cauldron cupcakes were a boxed chocolate mix with homemade rum buttercream frosting.  
I only half cheated.
I also made almond shortbread fingers and toes,   chocolate covered cherry mice,  cookies and cream parfait and some chocolate pretzel broomsticks.


This is the crew that makes Dr Horowitz practice such a special place.   Although the Doctor makes a good Dr Evil,  he's actually very handsome in real life. 







I made this green vodka/ melon punch that I saw online. 
I am terrible at making drinks and this one just reiterated it.
yuck.
But I must say that the raspberry syrup filled syringes redeemed it just a bit.


This is Michelle, the office manager who hired me for this fun job.
Do you know who she is dressed up as?



She's this chick from 2 Broke Girls!






What would a Halloween party at a Plastic surgeon's office be without a game of bobbing for boobies.
( messed up but funny)


The party went very well and everyone loved the decorations and sweets.  I even landed 2 more jobs.

As fun as it was,  it was exhausting and I am super happy to be finished.  

Behind the scenes







Oh...  the things that happened to Skelly this week. 
I'm going to have to send him to church on Sunday.

Oh,  and I forgot to tell you...
In the midst of party planning I decided to redo my kitchen.


I'll be back to show you the fresh new look.

Have a wonderful spooky weekend.
I am heading to a haunted attraction with my girls.

Comments

  1. Way to go landing two more jobs! I know the party was a lot of work. Glad you and the girls are off for some fun this weekend. Can't wait to see your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did a great job and got 2 more. Good for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!!!!
    You are amazing!
    Now you can relax and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU DID GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy Haunting!
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a SUCCESS!
    As always...very creative!

    Can't wait to see what you are
    up to next. Get some rest!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts