Charlotte Gertrude


Wondering why I haven't updated ...
because I've been chasing this one around!!!

Meet Charlotte,  the rare colored Boston terrier that has been turning our house upside down.

(Literally..  the Christmas was knocked down today when I tried to catch her when she ran behind it to poop.  She won and it ended with a tumbled tree and a pile of pooh on my tree skirt.  )



She's adorable, right.

It's a good thing.
Because she is bad!!!

She even looks bad. 


As bad as she is..  I'm totally in love with the little stinker.

And although she is fast to run around and chew up EVERYTHING
(Including Stanley's tail )
Stanley already loves her too.
Since they are only about 10 months apart,  I'm thinking that they will be best pals for a long time. 



This little creature is definitely giving us a run.
We are working on potty training and decided to use a puppy litterbox lined with those pee pads and  
It's actually working out very good.

well,  besides today's Christmas tree incident. 


Right now..  I am enjoying my beautiful girl while she sleeps.
Ahhhhhhh.
My favorite time. 



I am going to work on some more blog posts while she is still sleeping.  I can't wait to show you all the Christmas decorations
( before they are completely destroyed)

Hope that you all are having a great start to December.

Wish me luck and patience.

xo


Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new precious puppy!!!!
    How much fun...and work...but fun...is she???
    Enjoy her snuggles.
    And cannot wait to see your Christmas home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte is adorable! And has to definitely be worth all the trouble and work. She would be very easy to spoil. And she's lucky to have you and Stanley! She looks like a great pet and perfect little pup to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, she's gonna keep you on your toes! She's a cutie, enjoy these puppy days:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's adorable! She could be a puppy model! Stanley is so cute, too. Love their names:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of the two of them is so cute. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Round 2_

    She is precious. Love her name.
    Good luck to you guys!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oewwww she is so cute.......❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your newest baby is adorable! Yes, it's tough when they are little....I have a 5 month old yellow lab...and she has this streak....but you just have to love them.
    Our baby took care of me the last couple of days...I had a fever and she seemed perfectly content to just hang out...though she didn't get her walk...
    they are so sweet...even with those moments...
    Merry Christmas...take lots of pictures.
    Love Stanley too...
    Nancy
    wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts