Valentine Card party 2018

💗
 
Wow...  just 5 days until Valentines Day.
I'm wondering what I am going to do for my husband.
I'm thinking that we'll probably just plan a nice dinner date for later in the week.
 
Actually, I don't require anything.
I've got everything I will ever need right here.
 
No,  I don't mean the cupcakes.
 

 

I mean the family.
 
On Sunday afternoon I had planned to have our Valentines Card party with a few friends.  Unfortunately many of my friends were unable to make it so I cancelled. 
 
I had planned on making some cards later that evening with my girls ~  So to accomplish a little more, we just had to recruit another helper.
 
Isn't this guy awesome!!!!
I mean really...  the superbowl was on TV and he was sitting at the table with us gluing googly eyes and cute stickers on paper.
 
 



 
we did listen to the game and root for my blog friend Lynn's beloved Eagles while creating. 
This was the first football game that we sorta paid attention to since the whole kneeling thing in England.   


 
 
Paul kept us all laughing that night.
He complained of sensory overload and bewilderedly asked,
"Man,  where did you get all of this stuff?"
 
You don't work for 2 major craft store chains in a span of over 10 years and not acquire a lot of this stuff!
 
 
 
This right here...
My family, together.
 Laughing and creating special Valentines for hospitalized children.   This is the greatest Valentines gift that I could ask for.




My heart is full.
 
The cards have been delivered and this weekend Melinda and Mr ken will drop them off and help bring some smiles to little people.
Once again,  thank you Melinda for hosting this special event.
 
 
 
Wishing you all a wonderful Valentines.
 
Don't forget Fat Tuesday / Mardi Gras ...
and Ash Wednesday.  
 
I'm excited.  So many good days to come.
 
xo

Comments

  1. Very cool! Looks like you all had a great time:@)
    PS-I'm sitting here sipping out of my new Eagles Super Bowl Championship glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than family gathered around the table doing ANYTHING! I love family time! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful family activity and I'm sure you will brighten the days of many people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Especially your newest card making crew member.

    Thank you so much for helping again this year, please pass
    my thanks to your crew also.
    Your cards were awesome, so fun and cute!!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful cause and so lovely of all of you to make the cards! Looks like you enjoyed each other so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts