A little Wednesday post


Wow!!   What a beautiful day!
The sun was shining and although it was 90' outside,  the breeze didn't make it feel to bad.
Remind me to send Mother Nature a Thank you note.
 
I spent the morning running errands.
Wednesday is my weigh in day and I was very excited to see how I did this week.
I knew it was going to be good...  because I took advantage of a lot of 0 point foods last week.
 
Down 4 pounds!!
Now,  that's worth celebrating!
 
Thanks to my neighbor,  I picked myself a beautiful bouquet of Lilacs.
Her purple bush is overflowing with gorgeous blooms.
It was difficult for me not to get greedy.
 
We have a white lilac bush that barely has 5 blooms on it.
I'm wondering if we should cut it back before next year...  maybe that will help.
 
 
 
Can't you just smell them...
 
 
See my cute Wave ring?
It's a constant reminder of where I long to be.
 
TOMORROW!!
 
It is supposed to be in the mid 90's and Michelle and I have a date with the Kayak.
Can't wait!
Sandy beach here I come!


 
This girl...
She took over the place!
 
I added a few new things to the sun porch .
I found both the bunting and hot air balloons on amazon.
Isn't it dreamy.
Like literally..   I can sit out there and daydream forever.
 
It's definitely a great place to relax and work on a puzzle.
 
 
And it's quite common to find this at my feet.
 
Feel sorry for anyone who knocks on the front door..
 The killer choir welcoming committee will send unwanted visitors away fast.
 
 
 
On to the Roof...
Nope.  No roof yet.
Looking on the bright side,  I took advantage of the nice weather and finally finished painting the upper back of the siding.   I had been putting it off because the soffit in one section was hanging and full of birds. 
 
 
The more I thought about it..   I decided to battle the birds and the bees and paint it before the new roof is installed.   If I had spilled or dripped paint on the new shingles Paul would have my head.
 
 
They say that they are 100% coming tomorrow.
We'll see.
 
 
 
Time to get some rest before we hit the water tomorrow.
I doubt that I'll even be able to sleep.
 
Wishing you all a happy and beautiful Thursday.
xo
 
 

Comments

  1. Beautiful flowers!

    Have a wonderful water day.

    M : )


    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' this nice weather too! Mizzy C is getting big:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lilacs! Mine are almost ready. Sadly I don't have many blooms this year. As much as it pains me I'll be cutting them back this year. My mom assures me that will help them to bloom more as they grow out. Enjoy your day on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lOVE lilacs!!!!!!!
    My mom had a bush when I was little, and that scent always sends me right back home!!!!
    I am glad you mentioned about the dogs and the doorbell.
    My puppies are soooo round when someone comes!
    I grew up only with cats, and they could care less who is coming, so this barking thing is new to me.
    But, I'm good now. : )
    Have a great time and enjoy the weather.
    Fingers crossed for your workers to get there and get done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilacs, one of my favorite flowers. They remind me of my grandma.
    Wow you did have a summer day, 90 degrees is hot. We've had lovely warm weather in the 70's yesterday and today.
    Sure hope they show up today and you get your new roof!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the weight loss! 4 pounds a week that's quite impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts