Date night and a little strawberry blonde

 
Good Morning!
Happy Sunday!
 
It's a beautiful sunny morning ~ so far.
 
These two weren't ready to get up with me this morning.
They are too much!!
 
Actually,  I'm still a little sleepy too.
We stayed up to late last night.
 
 
Yesterday was a date night with one of our favorite friend couples.
 
Can you guess where we were going?

 
First we met for dinner and drinks before heading to the theater to see Jurassic World.
Such a fun time.   
The theater was packed, but luckily I preordered out seats a few weeks ago so we didn't have any problems getting in.
The movie was pretty good ...  it seemed to go by really fast!
~ spoiler alert~
There was no real ending,  which leads me to believe that there will be another one.

 
Our next movie date is for the new Halloween movie.
You know that I'm excited about that one!!
 
 
 
Back to that selfie shot of me.
I took it for my instagram yesterday and as I was playing with the filters I ended up with this ...
Can you see the difference in the hair color?
It almost looks red.
(and I really like it)

 
So this morning,  while I was out on my giant diet coke run
( I get one every morning)
I stopped by the store and picked this up.


I've been itching for a change...
This is happening tonight!
*
As for now,  we are about to head up to Pennsylvania to take Paul's mom to lunch.
Paul is funny,  he has already looked at the lunch menu and told me what he is going to order.
of course,  now I'm getting hungry.
 
 
See you all soon
Have a great day!!!!

Comments

  1. Hello,my friend!
    Can I just say that I LOVE that hair color on you?
    How did it turn out when you did it on yourself??
    I hope you had a nice day with Paul's mom...
    And.....I think we would be awesome friends if we lived closer.
    We share a love of holidays and of Michael Myers!!!
    I CANNOT wait for that movie!!!!
    Halloween is my fave!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww your sweet dogs !...always Great to have fun with show us your new haircolor!!!....Yes enjoy summer love Ria x 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even remember the last time I went to the movies. We just don't go anymore.
    I got so tired of dying my hair that I just let my gray hair grow out. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to go out with friends, puts a kick
    into life.

    Can't wait to see the new color!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a natural strawberry blonde. But now with some grey in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW am I behind:) I totally missed this post! You look so cute and I am sure the hair color is perfect! I haven't seen that movie but I have heard others enjoyed it. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts