Patriotic Decor

 
Since the 4th of July is in a few days I thought that I would finally get around to posting some patriotic decorations.    This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year.
 
 
1.  Halloween/Fall
2.  Patriotic/4th of July
3. Christmas
 
I love the feeling that I get when I see red, white and blue.  It reminds me of lemonade, summertime and the family who fought so that I could live on a land where I can be free to do what ever I choose..   We are so blessed to be part of this amazing country.
 
I'll start with the sun porch.
Come on in and join me with an afternoon coffee at the table.
 

 
There is plenty to look at


 
Sometimes I get a little crazy when hanging things from the ceiling.

 
And since the dollhouse is on the porch,  we'll stop inside for a visit.
I love changing the decorations in here too.
 
 
Look who's waiting for us in the living room.
Come on in...
 
 
I didn't really do much in here..  just added a few pillows and red white and blue touches. 
 
 
 
I built this little barn last year..
Just about everything is made from balsa wood,  paint stirrers and polymer clay.
I had planned to sell it but I just couldn't part with it.
 
 
I would love to have a real barn like this!
 
 
Moving on to the dining room,
 It's a bit more dressed up for America's birthday.
 

 
I also added little touches from the sea.


 

 
 
And in the kitchen,  you already saw this cute garland.
 


If you look at the window on the left you will see the green curtains..
And below you will see the beautiful blue curtains that I hung the other day.
 
 
I love the pattern and fabric.
 
 
 
 
And that's it.  
I hope that you enjoyed the little patriotic tour.
 
It's steaming hot out today..  I'm sitting on my sun porch and the heat is just rolling through the opened windows.    Paul and I are about to start packing our beach bags for a much anticipated trip out on the boat.
 
Hope that you all have a great day.
Stay cool.
 
 

Comments

  1. I LOVED it!
    Love love love.
    And I cannot wait to see how you decorate for our favorite...Halloween!
    P.S. Hot and Humid here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs made me giggle. Love the patriotic runner too! I also love decorating for the 4th, but was not able to this year...so perusing my friends blogs makes me happy! Hope you have a great 4th! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, love the little deviled eggs in the barn! I've often thought about trying to make some for one of my Barbie pics. Happy 4th-enjoy and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn, do you have instagram? You mentioned Barbie... a friend of my daughter's has an instagram of her barbies and what she does with them is amazing!!!

      Delete
  4. You've done a thorough job of decorating for the 4th. : ) All looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all That Colors in your home.....love your dogs the most....owww the one with the hat is so cute....love from me Ria x ❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun as always.
    Love the dollhouse!

    Have fun on your boat trip.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts