The first half of July..

 
As the rest of this summer, 
2 weeks just slipped by in what feels like a day.
Slow down please!
 
The first week of July was awesome.
 
We finally got the boat wet!
And it was a beautiful day.


 
 
Paul was so excited to pull the boat with his new truck.
They definitely look great together!!!
 



I made some of the  yummy summer salads from my pinterest Salad board.




I enjoyed my morning coffee while admiring the surprise Pumpkin plants that are taking over the garden.    Paul is not too happy about them..  but I,  you know I love my pumpkins!! 
Planned or Unplanned..
All Pumpkins Matter!!!






We celebrated the 4th with our super fun patriotic friends.

 
 
I took down much of the red, white and blue and started working on my next summer theme.
 
 
 
And then...
 
Bam!
Like a kick in the face,
 Saturday evening I started with a sore throat.
This whole past week has been filled with fevers, painful strep throat, coughing and lots of puppy snuggles.
 
 
Yesterday,  after a week of not leaving the house, 
I finally felt good enough to venture out for a bit.
I even treated myself to a great breakfast.
 
 
 
And here I am today.. 
 throat of still a little swollen and sore ~ 
go away!!!!
Hopefully these antibiotics kill it soon.
 
I hope that you all are doing well and have had a great past two weeks.  Sorry I've missed you.
 
 

Comments

  1. Antibiotics for a sore throat?! Squeezing a small lemon and drinking the undiluted juice would have done the work immediately.
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your throat is feeling better soon.
    Love the red truck and the boat. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the pictures of what you've been up to! Sorry that you haven't felt well, get better... you hear me:) Enjoy your day dear friend, sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy summer enjoy....love Ria x ☀️

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you have been under the weather.
    and during the summer non the less. I hope you are doing
    better today!
    Your salads looked yummy.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts