Tiny pumpkins and Apple cake

 
I officially have my first real pumpkins
 now that I picked the two little ones that were growing in our garden.  
 I didn't want to pick them just yet,  but I was afraid that with all of the rain we've been getting in Baltimore, that they would rot on the vine.
 





The pups were very curious about these cute little orange tennis balls.



 
 Although its been wet and rainy, 
the air is just a bit cooler.
 
Even cool enough to bake this loaf of apple bread.


 
Full of apples, berries and raisins,
it was the perfect breakfast this morning.



You can find the easy recipe here on my friend Lynn's blog, 
Happier than a Pig in Mud.
 
Those of you in the path of Florence...
Stay safe!!
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
 
Have a great Wednesday everyone
 

Comments

  1. Glad you tried the apple bread and I'm lovin' your little pumpkins! Also got a kick out of the pups being so curious:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins are so adorable! Cannot wait for apple season here in Michigan. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. My swim wear was just like yours...no way is this old lady going in public in some kind of swim suit....
    I love tiny pumpkins...and Apple Bread.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little pumpkins:) I will be trying that recipe, that looks delicious! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owww look at your cute dogs !!....happy weekend ...love Ria x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah pumpkins!
    Fun, fun.

    Will have to check tis recipe out.

    M : )



    ReplyDelete
  7. I can’t imagine how satisfying growing your own pumpkins is. And that Apple bread! I am going to copy the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts