Bagels and planning

Hi Friends. 
I did it again.
Actually Posted. 
 
Happy Sunday.
I hope that you all are having a great weekend.



I've been on WW for 2 years and I am finally getting around to making a version of the 2 ingredient bagels  ~  only this gluten free version is 4 ingredients (not including the everything seasoning) and about 2.5 points per bagel. 

They are soooo good!!!

I found the recipe here and now, having looked around I see so many more gluten free recipes that I would like to try. 
And before you ask..  2yrs on WW and I weigh more than I did when I started.
But,  I don't weight the 500lbs that I could have.   WW is a great program,  when I actually work it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As I try to plan and organize blog ideas, I decided that Mondays will be planner day and I will share the weeks "before the pen" planner spread. 
I mentioned before that I love my planner,  I use it for a little bit of everything.
 To-do lists, recipes, dinner menus,  memory keeping and best of all...
it satisfies my need to hoard stickers and decorate pages.
Who doesn't love stickers!!
 
I started this planner on my birthday in mid December and it is already full of so many fun memories. 
and...   If you know me then you know that I have already designed the pages for my upcoming favorite season HALLOWEEN.
 
Wanna see a sneak peak?
 
 



So Excited!!!
and I am so terrible at keeping secrets. 
 
Anyway.. 
Back to this last week of August.
 
already.
 
The. Last. Week. Of. August.
 
Since I am always feeling a bit creative this time of year I went with a crafty theme.  Besides scheduling chores, projects to finish, workouts, a few phone calls and a lunch date with my bestie, I don't have any big plans for the week. 
 
 
 
I left room to make plans and add some pictures but as you can see
I'm one of those that get a little crazy with the stickers.

 
I follow many planner addicts on instagram and pinterest that keep me inspired.  Some people are reeeally good at it.
 
Do any of you use planners for memory keeping?
 
Time for me to shut down and hang out with the fur babies.
This little turkey is not happy with me opening the blogging laptop again.
She is used to my undivided attention.
 
This is her way of saying..
Hurry up mom,  I want to snuggle.
 
 
Have a great new week everyone!!!

 

Comments

  1. The bagels look amazing! I love your planner. I used to keep a check book sized calendar with events and memories jotted in them. I saved the ones from the year I got married and the years my kids were born. I marked little things like the positive test, then first kicks and ultrasound appointments. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie, So happy you are blogging again. The bagels look so good. My great niece has Celiac and eats GF (she is 6). I also have a blog friend who is always looking for GF recipes. I'll be sure to share your blog with them. Love your planner! Autumn is my favorite season and I can't wait to see all your decor. That last photo of Charlotte is adorable. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planners seem like such a good idea but it is just not my thing.
    I used to keep journals but since I started blogging this is my journal.
    Bagels look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I save all of my planners. I agree with you, mine satisfy my need for stickers and multi-colored pens! The ARC style disc planners are great! The bagels look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!
    Love those Bagels.
    My planners are basic ones. One for
    home and one for school plus a master home calendar.

    Happy to see your posts again.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum to the bagels and that planner is wonderful. I don't have a planner, just a calendar. Yours looks like more fun:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am using online planners but yours are looking so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts