Charlotte Sand Yoga

Are you ready to see the cutest thing ever?
 
My pup Charlotte has turned into quite the little adventurer.
 She loves swimming and paddleboarding with her mama.
Although she seems to like the journey...
 
 
 
I believe that her favorite part is the sand!
 
 
She loves to play, crawl and stretch in the sand.
We call it her Sand Yoga.
 
 
Adorable right!!!
 
If you think that we fawn over her all day long..
You are correct.
 
 
She's just so cute.
 
These creepy guys were fawning over her too.
 
for very different reasons , I'm sure.
 
 
I'm not exactly sure what they are...
Turkey Vultures maybe?
 
 
Of course, a long day of paddleboarding , sand yoga, and being fussed over is completely exhausting and Charlotte is ready for bed.
 
 
 She really has turned into a great little dog. 
Next month we'll celebrate her 2nd birthday already.
 
 
 
Hi guys!! 
I hope that you all are having a great week.
Thank you for the blog love,  I really appreciate you hanging with me.
I do love it here.
 
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Paul and the girls are working so If I make any plans they will have to be solo.
It is supposed to be much cooler so I was thinking about checking out some outdoor flea/farmers markets.  Right now I am sitting out on my sun porch,  it's rainy and grey but there is a nice cool breeze coming through the windows. 
Feels Awesome!!!
 
Today I am going to continue doing some blog planning and organizing and just chill around the house.   I love days like this.
 
wishing you all a great, calm and safe weekend.
  

Comments

  1. Happy times with your sweet pup!
    I am doing the same as you today...chilling and blogging and resting.
    We are going to visit my mother tonight, so happy about that.
    Also...off to Vegas Sunday!
    I'll send pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwwww your sweet dog is amazing....so cute...enjoy your weekend...we have Great weather here in Holland ...love it 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your post. Charlotte is darling. Love these photos. I always look forward to your fall decorations! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte sure does enjoy that sand! :)
    I believe you are right about the turkey vultures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I hate turkey vultures! Charlotte sure is a cutie! Love her yoga poses. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun! Charlotte makes me wanna go to the beach. Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was through these very disciplined lives that the practice of the yoga postures were developed. It was necessary to develop a series of postures to keep the body lithe and able to endure long periods of stillness when in meditation.Pháp Luân Đại Pháp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts