2020 part two ~ New beginings

 
Yay..  It's July 1st and that means it is the first day of my favorite half of the year.
The Jason months.
 
 
In honor of these next 6 months ..
and to give myself  a fresh start some inspiration, 
I bought some shiny new rings and started a fresh planner.
 
The January - June planner is already tucked safely in the cupboard.
I'll revisit that when I feel the need to remember that time we were on house arrest . 
 
I'm sure you've seen the meme before ..
I know I've shared it.
 
The first letter of the months :
 
July
August
September
October
November
 
Spell Jason..  which is why his lovely face graces the inside cover the Jason months planner.


***
Pretty flowers to commemorate new beginnings.
 
 
 
 
 And speaking of new beginnings.. 

 
My little baby robin left the nest this morning.

 
 
Last week..   the evening that I shared the first images of the baby birds,
I was alerted to activity in the nest .    A cat had climbed up and knocked the nest and babies down.
I searched for them in the pitch black of darkness and cried myself to sleep when I couldn't find them.
 
The next morning I went out at sunrise and searched again.
I noticed that the adult robins were chirping and staying near one spot...
And there it was.  One tiny little baby bird laying on a leaf..
I held the baby up in my hands so that the adult birds could see and then I placed it and the nest back near it's original location. 
 I went inside and watched the camera, 
 and mom and dad Robin came back to the nest about an hour later. 
  ( sigggghhhhhh)
 
Fly high baby bird.
I'm gonna miss you!!!
 
and this mother bird is finally going to get some sleep tonight.  : )
 
***
 
Lastly..  We ended the first 6 months of 2020 with a perfect beach day.
 
Yesterday Paul, Sally, Charlotte and I spent the day at our favorite place.
 

 
It was so  nice to have Sally out with us, 
between life, boyfriend and work,  she keeps busy and hasn't been on the boat with us in a few years.
I was good to see her having fun and relaxed.


 
The paddleboard queen was tired.
She is a total superstar on the water.

 
 


***
 
I hope that you all have had a good week .
 I am wishing you all a great July and an amazing 2020 part two.  
 
 Let's rock it!!!!
 
xo
 

 


Comments

  1. I literally was just going to send you a meme of that JASON thing! Because I knew you would love it! So happy you and your people had a great day in the water. LOVE your planner. LOVE. Have a great evening. Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some baby birds in the yard a while ago, and I was exhausted worrying about them too!
    Love your planner; you are a funny girl.
    The day on the water looks wonderful especially since your girlie was with you---Charlotte is the cutest water dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that the bird story had a happy ending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets hope the JASON months will be a whole lot better, than the first 6! Of course, they don't have to do much, to be better, actually. So the bar is not set too high. lol

    So happy about the baby bird story, with the very happy ending!

    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. July 4, 2020

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
    Happy 4th of July
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts