a trip to the vineyard

 Hi Friends!
Happpppy Friday!!!

 Not that the days matter much anymore.
Honestly,  With the husband's rotating shift schedule and us not having school age kids anymore,
I haven't known what day it is for years now. 
I could have swore that yesterday was Monday. 

Aren't my Tuesday Sunflowers pretty?
 
 
I got them at my favorite Vineyard on Thursday.
No really..  yesterday was Thursday.
 
The nearby Boordy Vineyard is still hosting "Good Life Thursdays"
where they host an outside farmers market,  live music and wine. 
 It's a nice outdoor event.
 
 
This was a photo from a ladies night at the vineyard this time last year.
That was a fun night!!!
I miss those girls.
I miss pre-covid.
 
 
Yesterday's visit was just a sample.
Michelle and I went in the middle of the afternoon to look around and I got those gorgeous sunflowers and a bottle of my favorite screw off top wine to-go.
 

Michelle picked out a beautiful jar of mixed flowers.
 
 
On the way home I picked up dinner!!!!

 
The no dirty dishes kind of dinner is my favorite.
Good thing, because the dishwasher is still not draining.
 
Although we didn't stay at the vineyard long,  I was nice to get out and see other people.
And I'm not even people-ly
 


 
 

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for the weekend..   
(Imma hit that wine).
 I have a few projects to keep myself busy and several Netflix shows that I want to watch.
 
I'll leave you with this weeks Message board.
I copied it from Pinterest because I'm sure that person was talking about me.
And my daughters.
And my best friends.
And...   well,  see for yourselves. hahah



 See you all later.  I'm off to  ki  Clean something.
 
Have a great weekend!!!!!
xo


Comments

  1. Pretty sunflowers! I miss pre-Covid too and look forward to the day that things are back to normal if it ever is! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT BOARD!
    And sunflowers.
    And wine.
    That place sounds like so much fun....wine and a farmers market? Sign.me.up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures had to be from last year!

    But you still got out, and saw some "real live people." -grin-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...that board !....crazy ...hihihihi....love Happy weekend....Ria 💕🍀💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Weekend!
    The sunflowers look so cheerful!
    The sign is hilarious.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sunflowers. Such happy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I call sunflowers my happy flower! LOL on the sign. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like market fresh sunflowers. They make me happy! Glad you got to get out and enjoy yourself!! Happy summer,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts