Wednesday and I have no title

 
Hi Friends.
Happy Wednesday!! 
 
It is Wednesday right?
The days all blend together anymore.
 
I saw that many of you all had a nice 4th of July.
 
Our holiday was calm,  we had an easy dinner,  worked on some projects and topped the evening off with some fireworks ~  courtesy of Sally's long time boyfriend Dylan.
 
 
 
Let's do shit
 
The rest of this week Paul and I got stuff done.  
Electrical projects, plumbing, painting, and basement cleaning.
While Paul worked on the outside, I packed up some of the patriotic décor and reset the dining room in a beachy theme.    Prelude to Shark Week. 
 
 And guys...  after shark week is Sunflowers and after sunflowers is FALL!!
holy crap..  Fall!
 
Okay,  sorry I got distracted.
Back to the beach theme and crabs.
You know how us Marylanders love our crabs.
 



 
 


 
Today's Agenda
 
There's not a whole lot happening around here today.
I have my virtual WW meeting in a few minutes
( which is good because the other thing on today's agenda is to not eat everything in the house!)
 
The highlight of this day will be that later I get to try the dishwasher to see if the plumbing/pipe replacement fixed the problem. 
I'm actually pretty excited about that!!! 
 
 
 
Hope that you all have a great Wednesday!!
 
xo
 


 
 


 
 

Comments

  1. It's so cool how you completely redecorate your dining room each season....and I just learned that shark week IS a season. :)
    A new dishwasher is worth celebrating! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think most 4th of July's were mostly quiet, this year. But that's OK. The important thing is to Celebrate our Nation's Birthday! Quiet or loud.

    Good luck with the plumbing fixin'!!!

    ~ 💚 ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just Mr. Ken and I this year. We hung at home and grilled had smore's and listened to the bazillion fireworks in and around our neighborhood. All of the porch and house decor is put away and now everything rests until I decide what decor to put out.
    Playing catch up today after the last two days (see new post).

    Take care and see you soon.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tablescape! I am from Michigan and love CRAB!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts