practice post.


Good morning friends.  
I'm coming to you live from my cellphone. 
I've been trying to update using the new blogger format.

This (below) the the preview of a post that I made on my laptop.   
That's not gonna work.  Haha.

But it does seem easier from this phone.

Now the stupid thing is stuck in HTML.

So, it appears for now,  I will just have to use my phone.    

So,  let's start over.

Good morning friends!!

The temperature is cooler and Its raining cats and dogs here in Baltimore this morning.   

I pretty much got everything done around the house so I'm just chilling until the new book arrives.  

* I dont like updating from my phone much either. Just sayin.

The kitchen is all clean and pretty.
This was yesterday,  this morning there is no sunshine coming through. 

Today I'm going to make some stuffed cabbage.   A regular version and a vegetarian version with rice and chickpeas.    I'll have one of each. ; )



And these guys say hello.

The end.

Haha.

Hope that you all are doing well.
Stay safe and healthy. 

Comments

  1. I am still using OLD BLOGGER and will go to the new one kicking and screaming:) I may have to call on my blog buddies to help me when I have to change. Everything looks so clean and pretty! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try using my phone for posts, too! I use the new blogger but for some reason I have a really hard time putting pictures on! your kitchen looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to have left blogger. Word press has a learning curve and it's not free, but once I learned how to use it, I love it!
    I love your pups and your fresh kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell the guys I said hi back. I hate the new blogger. UGH Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have the option of going back to the old version. Is it eventually going away completely? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've switched to the new blogger. Can't say I love it, but I am getting used to it. Your doggies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you did good.
    There is an option for something else other than Html, I'll
    look for it.

    M : )

    Love the pups.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts