sorta monday

Hello,  Happy (almost) Monday. 
That's right ... I'm here again.

I am sitting here learning to navigate a brand new laptop.
Yes, I did it!!
 I finally replaced the old junky one.

Want to see one of the main reasons that I stopped blogging?



 
Truthfully, I have no idea what any of that means, 
 but I do know that it was old and very
 slooooooooooow.
Every time I would open the old computer,
I would close it with a bad case of turrets.

Fingers crossed that this one does the trick! 






Who's ready for Valentine's day?

I don't have to tell you that I am already decorated and that I even baked some valentines brownies yesterday.
My good friend Billie Jo said that they were "blog worthy!"


They're just a boxed mix with sprinkles.
But we all know that sprinkles make everything blog worthy!

I missed sharing some of our fall and Christmas fun with you....
The good news is that I left a tree up.

Of course it's no longer Christmassy since I switched out some ornaments for HEARTS.





I've never had a valentines tree before. 
I like it. 

Don't worry or get too excited,
the tree is coming down after the 14th.


Hope that you all have a great monday.
It's time for this chick to get some sleep.

xo.

Comments

  1. The brownies are so pretty. I can never get mine to look that perfect when I slice them. They're always too gooey. I have a small tree that I sometimes leave up all year. It goes from a Christmas tree to Valentines to St. Patty's to summertime. NOt every year, but when we need some extra 'festive'. Good luck with the new laptop! You look great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! A trick I learned from somewhere is to always cut brownies with a plastic knife. Who knew?!

      Delete
  2. I love your tree and ALL the Valentines decor; you really know how to spruce up with some festivity.
    Congrats on the new laptop, so no more excuses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Love it all!!!!
    And am so happy you got a new laptop and are blogging again!
    Love the Valentine's tree.
    I still have my Christmas tree up. Shhhhh.
    Steve decided to begin a project of finishing the basement because the two tvs we have apparently aren't enough, and of course all my tubs for the decorations are stored in some deep dark place down there. I guess I will be able to retrieve them in a week or so. Who knows?! Save me a brownie, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your valentines tree - never heard of one before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Valentine tree! Would love to sit in this room. So filled with LOVE! I did a Christmas tree in our gift store with hearts and snowmen. The window was also done in hearts and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts