clothespin carrots

 


Hi Friends.

Happy Friday!!  

I thought I posted this.. oops!

Have you all been attacking those spring projects?

I was doing pretty good with the spring cleaning until yesterday.

It's been grey and rainy again and I honestly can not function on rainy days.

Since it's been so Ughhh outside,  Yesterday and today I just focused on working on some crafty projects.   I found this cute and fun idea on YouTube last night and I just happened to have all of the supplies needed to create them.

Clothespin Carrots



Here's what you need:

Clothespins
wood glue
Paints:  orange and white
hole filler (optional)
fine grit sandpaper ( if you use the hole filler)
Greens or something to use for carrot top
Jute, raffia or ribbon
Hot glue gun

And here's what you do:

Take the clothespin apart and glue the outside halves together like below..
use hole filler to fill in tiny hole in the middle.


Let dry, lightly sand.
Paint orange and dry brush some white around carrot for highlights.
Glue on green stem with hot glue.
glue on raffia or ribbon.


 you're done!!
And now you have a cute collection of carrots just in time for Easter!






I fell asleep half way through putting this post together.
I would have sworn that I finished it. 
man... I'm getting old! 
hahah

Hope that you all have a great week!!!
xo









Comments

  1. What a cute idea. I use stainless steel clothespins so don't have any on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had the gumption to do a lick of Spring cleaning yet! Of course, it would help if we could actually get a Spring going here! Those carrots are so clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. I made some last year, was going to make more but
    time has gone fast. Anyway, mine are a bit different, I'll
    post them later.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute and simple. I didn't even put out a single Easter decoration this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts