Sombrero/Boob cookies and some backyard cuties

 Check me out....

I'm getting a May post up before the end of the first week!

Cinco De Mayo is a few days,

Are you ready?

I just reminded myself,   I need to buy some tequila tomorrow!!

I got a head start on the fiesta and made some Sombrero cookies the other day.

I  know..  they like more like boobies than sombreros!

Note to self:

next year, make some for Mardi Gras!


You can't get the image out of your head now!


They were super easy to make. 
I used store bought sugar cookie dough and rolled the cooled cookies in melted chocolate and sprinkles. Then added the gumdrop with some chocolate.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished giving the floors a good cleaning and now, it's 7pm and I'm just looking for stuff to do.
Have I ever mentioned that I hate evenings.
I just don't know what to get in to and I can't sit long enough to get swallowed up in the television or a book.   I have always been fidgety.

Ohhhh.. speaking of books.   
I lied. 
I recently read a self published biography that I couldn't put down.
I read it cover to cover in a day.

This is not my normal genre but it was written by a family friend and his story of dysfunction and redemption are amazing.  


 ``````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm going to keep this post semi short and leave you guys with these beauties that visited the back yard today. 








Have a great week everyone!!


Comments

  1. The hats look great!
    Love your cute little picnic bench bird feeder. Did you make it.
    Evenings are my favorite time for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good looking cookies, the second picture looks more like sombreros to me! That book looks pretty good, too! I love your bird feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boob cookies. ONLY YOU! ;)
    The book sounds interesting and I love your birdies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts