Halloween and some exciting news


Happy November friends!

I am really falling behind on everything. 

Although the season and Halloween were truly awesome,  I think that I overdid it over the past few weeks.   Just a few days before Halloween it caught up to me and I was bitten by some kind of flu bug and knocked on my behind for a few days.  

As of today,  I am feeling much better and just trying to get things back in order. 


This is my beautiful princess on Halloween.  It's funny,  my girls are very much the same as they were as tiny littles.   Michelle was always very feminine and lived in her Disney dresses.  I used to have to bribe her just to wash her peasant Belle dress.   Nowadays you will still find her wearing ordinary clothes that resemble her favorite Disney dresses. 




And my beautiful super hero Sally was obsessed with Spiderman from the time that she could talk.   Spiderman everything.  I even painted a large spider man on the back of her door when she was little.    After wearing the same one piece spiderman costume 3 Halloweens in a row,  at some point I had to hide the extremely too small costume that she loved.  ( I think I still have it in my attic)  


Since everyone's schedules are different it's rare that we are all home at the same time anymore.  It's very hard to plan anything.
Halloween was no different,  when michelle was due to come home from work,  sally was leaving...
And I really wanted a picture of my girls together!!!

So I had my friend exercise some of his amazing photo shop skills on my girls so that we can pretend.  : )



Halloween evening was one of my best since the girls were little.
Paul and I just hung out on the front porch eating and laughing
( or in my case... coughing)
It was very calm and the perfect ending to October.

I hope that you all had a great Halloween season also!

Now it's time to start thinking about thanksgiving.
Yikes.

💓💓

I've got big news to share with you.
I am so excited that I can't do much of anything without thinking about it. 

At the end of the month I will be mom to a baby Boston Terrier!!!

Here she is ( the lighter shade brown) in the video below.. 





isn't she the most adorable thing!!!!

These past 3 months without Darla have been tough.  I have missed her more than I can ever express and I have soooo much Darla love to give to this little girl.   I literally cry every time I see her and I am in love with her already.

Hopefully our big boys will love her too.  : )

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

I am going to spend the weekend catching up on blogs. books and cleaning.  I will see you all soon!


Comments

  1. Congrats on the new puppy - she is adorable. What will her name be?
    I enjoyed your Halloween photos very much but I'm sorry you have been sick.
    Yes, Thanksgiving will be here before we know it.
    Take care and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owwww ..What a sweet news !...a puppy !!!...your daughter s look Great happy weekend ...love Ria x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, look at that coloring, she's a beauty! Glad you're feeling better-take care:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, such a sweet little baby! Congrats! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy for you and your new family member!!!!
    Precious!
    And I hope you continue to feel better, my friend.
    Your daughter's look awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you really enjoy Halloween. : )
    Sorry you weren't feeling well.
    Great job on the photo editing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon, I'll be praying for you! Those girls in their costumes are too cute! SO happy that you got that picture:) AND that little baby girl is SOOOOOO precious! Can't wait for you to get her and start loving on her! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are doing better tonight!
    Love the girls costumes.
    What a precious puppy you have coming to
    your family!! Can't wait to see more.

    Get lots of rest.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your girls costumes are awesome! And that's great with the puppy, very exciting! Hope you're doing well now! Take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts