2021 Easter Tablescape


Hello again.

I'm still creating and playing around the house.

This weekend I focused more on the tiny house .. wait until you see how cute it is!!!

On Sunday morning I scrambled a bunch of eggs so that I could have the egg shells to paint and make into little planter pieces for the Easter Table.  

Aren't they adorable!!!

Here's a little video of the table decor all put together. 



The other day.. after I set the table,  
I decided that I wanted to paint the walls.
I may try to tackle that tonight.

Happy Almost Easter!!


Comments

  1. Beautiful tablescape! Looking forward to seeing you tiny house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks quite festive. You are the only one I know
    who loves to paint walls. :)
    Can't wait to see you little house.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! What a festive idea for Easter!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lOVE the video!!!!
    And I love visiting your amazingly beautiful home.
    Hugs from snowy PA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you find that you have lost your way, that there is no way out for you, know that your strength must be in the Lord. He will sustain you, He will lead you to green pastures 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts