adorable distractions


Hello again.  I had planned to do a short post showing off my lack of Valentines decorations this year... but the dogs saved me.



















Since it was a pretty sunny morning,  I brought my coffee and computer
out to the porch to possibly post and read some blogs.


But I didn't get to far...
How could I possibly concentrate on anything but these guys?







Just look at this face. 





And this girl.
The furry love of my life, Darla Lewinski, whom I could snuggle with all day long.




Nope,  there was no way that I could focus on anything but these curious eyes.



And sweet Sharky,  ruler of the k-9 family...  how could I not stop what I was doing and kiss that big nose of his.




Not much different then the days past,  I confess..  I didn't get anything accomplished today.
The awesome thing is..  I'm ok with that! 


I know its to soon to say,  but I am so happy that I found my way home here to the blog.
With so much hate on social media and tv,  It really soothes my soul to come back here and read so many joyful posts from people much like myself. 

Happy Groundhogs day.
Have a great weekend.

Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️Love your puppy...and your old one ...so sweet all your dogs are cute ....live from me Ria x ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pups are too cute!
    But I do see some Valentine fun going on.

    Blogland does seem to stay clear of all the negativity,
    I think that is why I still keep plugging along here. : )

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear friend. I found you again!!! It's Mildred from Georgia and I just started a new blog myself. I love your precious pets. Wishing you a beautiful February! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came upon your blog. From your comment in another blog. That lady told of a relative, who "pinched" all the chocolates in the box, to find her favorites. :-) And you said, you do too! :-)

    I so agree with your being upset, by all the advertising, on lovely blogs! Oh mercy yes! It gets too much "like work," to avoid all the adds, just to see the pretty pictures/words. I just don't understand it.

    Yes, to make a little money. But me'thinks that they really only make a LITTLE money. Not enough, to drive readers away.

    But then, if their readers do not tell them, that they have been driven away, by all the adds....... I suppose they don't even know.....

    All in all, it makes non-add-blogs, so much more inviting!!!! :-))))

    Happy to Net-meet you!!!

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to add.... Oh look at that adorable Black Lab face... LOVE!

    Son and daughter-in-law have had black labs for a lot of years. We love them. They are our Grand-Dogs. :-)

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts