70 days

       
Once upon a time there was a girl with a blog.   And sometimes she updated the blog.  The end.

Hi friends.  I hope that you all are doing well.   I've been good.  There are things going on,  but no more then usual.   I do however have some great news.  


70 days ago today I smoked my last cigarette!!  and gained 20 pounds.    
Once I had made it to the 2 month point I joined weight watchers and also signed up to do my first 5k.  Practicing for it has given me to push I need to keep moving.  5 mornings a week I have been doing at least 2 miles.   I try to jog a little but these lungs just aren't ready yet so I mostly walk. FAST!  
 I gotta tell you...  I am feeling AMAZING!



The family is good.
The house is good.
The pups are good.
Life is good!


( Now,  because it takes me so long to finish,  I am on day 75)

Comments

  1. Whoo hoo! Quiting is no easy task. Keep it up! BTW... I think you look healthy and happy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Leslie! Woohoo! You look fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!
    Good for you!!
    You look amazing.
    Have a cozy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful woman you are Lesley .....love Ria x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so good to see you!
    Awesome !
    Congratulations!

    Now don't be gone so long. :)

    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts