Just add water


You hardly ever see my person on my blog...
Heck,  some weeks I rarely see him
because he is always at work.

This week alone,  he worked 80 hours.
That's seven twelve hours days.
(minus the 4 hours that he took off early one day)

He's not happy about this busy schedule..
but we have a plan.
A very big exciting plan that includes submitting those retirement papers that are waiting to be signed and buying a lake house a few states away.

Meanwhile,  we'll take any day that we can to relax and hang out.



Would you believe that we've only had the boat out 3 times this summer?

Seems like every time Paul has a day off... 
it rains.

But not on this day!!

On this day there is a 0% chance of rain.



Wait...   are they rain clouds?


There was no thunder or lightening.. 
  just the sneaky rain clouds that were moving in.


One moment we were looking at the clouds
and the next moment the rain began to fall across the bay.
It was truly an amazing sight.



 And it wasn't long before it was raining on us.


And boy did it pour!

The harder it rained...  the more we laughed.
We could have been discouraged..  but we were having too much fun! 
And ,  We were already wet!

By the time we got back to the pier the two of us looked like a couple of drowned rats.  


Omg it was fun!!!!

Crazy enough... it was the most relaxing boat trip ever.
Definitely goes into history as one of my favorite days!

💦💦

Have a great Weekend!!!!!




Comments

  1. I remember a time on our boat when we zipped the cover on, but my hubby had to stick his head out to see and drive. Still laughing about that. Lots of exciting plans for you - I recommend retirement (at a young age) very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to embrace the day!!!!
    And wow!
    That's a lot of work!!!
    Have a cozy weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!

    You agree with me... Here....

    Thank you! I am feeling very, very alone out here in Blog Land.

    Thank you.

    Gentle hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me for not paying attention to your post first!!!! I was so excited, to see your comment in my blog! :-))))

    Sounds like a quite perfect day. Absolutely!!!

    Gentle hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew!
    Glad there was no thunder or lighting!!
    Good memories.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts