Front door before and After


Good Morning.   Happy Monday.

I wanted to update my blog as early as possible but I'm having a hard time seeing the screen this morning.  Sucks getting old.  

Let me drink some more of this coffee...

Are you ready to see our Front Door before and after?
I am so excited. 
If I were talking to you in real life I would tell you,
" I ******* Love it!"

The jalousie door and windows have been the same ever since I moved in with Paul almost 30 years ago.    I was always afraid to change it .. I don't know why but I thought that the door must match the windows.  

The inside door was an old French style door with 15 little dirty windows.  The idea was to get rid of that and the jalousie storm door and go with a single solid front.   We also wanted to have the exterior door frame built up and out so that it looked like it had always been that way.


Isn't it amazing!

Why the heck did we wait so long?


It's all coming together so nice.  The stone steps were repaired back in the spring, Paul installed a new light fixture above the door ,  All that we need to do is hang the canvas awning and the front entry area will be complete.  

See the Dead & Breakfast sign..



I made it out of a cheap wood fence post and a piece of scrap plywood.  super easy!
I covered our street name... just incase there are creepers out there.


Of course,  I can't show off  the updated door and fall décor without my handsome model, Stanley.







Can you tell that I love it!!

I need to get myself together and buy more pumpkins
Have a great day!!!!



Comments

  1. Good Morning and happy Monday to you (and Stanley). I love the door! You two did an awesome job and the fall decor is so welcoming. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE the door! What a difference it makes, and you've worked your magic decorating for fall. Come do my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    Your whole front is gorgeous!!!!

    "If I were talking to you in real life I would tell you,
    "I ******* Love it!"


    Grinnnnnnnnn... I translated the ****. And you can say that to me, any time. Many times, that is the only expletive, to use. >,-))))

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect! The door looks beautiful, big smiles:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, the door looks fabulous, what a difference. I can see why you LOVE it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks super , great, awesome and lovely!

    Your model is cute too.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got that fall feeling too:) YOUR DOOR IS GORGEOUS! What a difference! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Love it, love your blog and your beautiful photography!
    Replacement Doors
    Windows And Doors Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts