Do you want to paint a snowman... : )


Good Morning and Happy Monday.   I couldn't sleep again so I figured that it would be a great time to update my blog.   My house is in complete seasonal chaos.   Thanksgiving, Christmas, and there are even still a few Halloween leftovers lurking around.  This transitional time is always difficult and fun for me...  I get filled with a crazy Christmas decorating anticipation ~  and this year,  I feel like its worse.   I believe it's a combination of things,  the cold weather, the 24 hours of nonstop Christmas movies on Hallmark that I have already burned my family out on,  Christmas music playing in my car and in the stores....   
Falalalala.   I'm so excited!!

So yes,  my sunporch is filled with countless boxes of decorations just waiting for me to dig out.   Besides the porch,  I will wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put it up. 

Another thing that has gotten me in the festive spirit is this snowman painting that I've been working on.   Friday was the first snowman paint party of the season and the painters did an amazing job.   I was relieved since they were my practice group ~   I have 2 more snowman parties coming up and the one this weekend is for 50+ people.  Yikes.   : )   I'm anxious to see how they all do. 

"Do you want to Paint a snowman?"

My seasonal transition gift to you are the snowman painting instructions.   He's actually quite easy and you only need a few colors and supplies.

Paint colors:
black.  white.  red. green. orange

1 square'ish  sponge brush
1 round sponge brush
1 med sized paint brush
1 black sharpie marker to cheat and do the outlining
and something to paint on







This is one of the finished snowman from last weeks party ..
Cute right!!!!!



Wishing you all a great week.
If you get creative... but sure to show me.  : )
Happy painting.



Comments

  1. Oh, I love him! I can't add one more thing to my list. But he's so cute. . . I have everything but the wood.:? . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love how the carrot looks kinda 3D:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!!
    You are amazing!!!
    Thank you for sharing the directions...I will show them to my Madison. She is crafty like you!
    Have a cozy evenning. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative!
    I have a special art offer on my post, if you get a chance to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!! the snowman is so cute!!

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts