Thanksgiving week




Hi Friends.
I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I can't believe that it's over and that we are into the Christmas season already.  I'm just about finished with the decorating and almost ready to move on the calender/planning stage of December.
It's gonna be a fun and busy month.

But before we talk Christmas, 
let me rewind a bit and cover these final days of November.

Here's what's been happening...

Remember that big Snowman paint party that I was apprehensive about teaching..
well, it went fantastic!!
55 painters and everyone left with a wonderful piece.
Although it was a lot of fun, 
It was a huge sigh of relief once it was over.



I went for a hair trim and got a hair cut.


This photo above looks like a drunken mugshot..
cracks me up. 
  To my defense, it was pre-coffee.

And pre-make up.


We celebrated this little cutie's 1st Birthday.


On the eve before Thanksgiving,
Paul and I quietly celebrated the 28th anniversary of our first date.
28 years ...  I still can't believe that.

Thanksgiving came with much to be thankful for.


Good food, great company and a lot of laughing, 
was how we spent the day.


And once the dishes were cleaned,  the turkeys were packed up and it was time for me to dig out the Christmas decorations. 

...  and since then, 
I've been adding Christmas cheer like Santa on crack. 


I'll be back soon with some festive photos.

I'm excited to show you all how pretty things are looking.

Wishing you all a great week.
See you soon.

Comments

  1. Wow.
    I still have my Thanksgiving stuff up and probably will till the weekend.
    That is one sweet pup you have there. Too bad we live so far apart, I would have taken your painting class.
    Looks like you holiday was fun. Congratulations on 28 years!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your haircut!!!!!!!!!
    And yay for Christmas decorating. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the new do!!! The pup is so cute and so is the tree on the table! Have fun decorating:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shorter hair looks great.
    Glad to hear all went well with the snowman painting.
    No Christmas decorations here yet. Too early yet for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your hair !!!...owww one year....time flys....love from me Ria x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi how are you, I am currently living on biddison lane and I live extremely close to the cemetery, Ive been doing research on the family and was wondering if we could chat about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOur haircut is awesome! So love your festive photo too! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts