shortie post


Good Morning Friends!  Happy Christmas Eve Eve Eve.

Crazy right!  I for one can't believe that Christmas is just a few days away.   



I feel like I've missed out on so much this month..  Would you believe that Paul and I were sick AGAIN!   I've literally had a cold since Halloween and then last weekend my lovely husband came home from work with a stomach virus.  I spent my 46th birthday curled up in a ball afraid to move.   ( it was a pretty crappy birthday - pun intended)  We've had to cancel  several parties and events with friends.   It's been nasty and if anything, it has proven to me that I really need to take better care of myself. 

We're both on the mend now and trying to get caught up on the little things that need done.  This morning I am heading out to do some much needed Grocery shopping.  Oh boy.   

  I'll be back before Christmas Eve.  I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a wonderful weekend. 




Comments

  1. Oh honey, I pray you feel 100% before the big day! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear the stomach bug is pretty bad this year, glad you're feeling better. I'm waiting for a vintage cake topper that looks similar to your Santa on the globe... Fingers are crossed it gets here by tomorrow. Happy Christmastime:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yucky! So sorry to hear that you guys have been sick.
    Hopefully that is all behind you and you can enjoy your Christmas!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you both feeling better soon...love love merry x masRia x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Seems like a lot of that is going around.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!
    I am so sorry!!!
    Happy Belated birthday, by the way!
    Take it slowly and enjoy this beautiful season!
    Oh...and I have to tell you...Those new Christmas Dishes we have?
    I had no idea they were so special!
    Madison's boyfriends's mother loved mine, so Madison tried to find her some.
    She says they are gone everywhere!!!
    I bought a beautiful matching pitcher online for $12.99!!!!
    It is on eBay for $77!
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you've both been sick. This is the cutest photo ever! Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts