Rearranging walls


Happy Monday!

Well,   That new laptop -  It's in the box waiting for me to return it today.  It has no sound.   How am I supposed to listen to music or binge watch my favorite shows with no sound?   
 I pulled out Paul's laptop ( which is super slow ~  but it works) and I am giving up on new electronics for a while.  I will use this one until I decide on something else.  ( or until I throw it out of the window).       
Will you let me know if my posts are too large or have a funky layout?  



















Meanwhile....


My social media friends have probably had enough about this picture...   but I love it!
A few weeks ago I saw this picture of a Christmas tree farm hanging in Kirklands and I knew that I had to have it.  It reminds me of those trips to the farm when my girls were little.  Plus, I love barns and I love Christmas.
  After thinking about it for weeks,  the other day I went back to see if it was still there and at first I didn't see it...  and then, there it was tucked in between some other pictures on the floor. 

And even better....  it was on clearance for $26.00!!  




Of course I already had an idea of where I was going to hang it...


 

One picture = 3 days of me moving and rearranging everything in this house.    I took the shelves above the buffet down to make room for the Christmas tree picture and then of course I had to find a spot for them...   and etc.
It took me forever to arrange things that way I like them and I am loving the new look.   It is perfect.  Even better... It's clean.



 
 
 

Today I am taking a break from the house and getting some things done outside.   So much to do,  no time to do it. 
 

I hope that you all had a great weekend and wishing you a wonderful week ahead!!
 

Comments

  1. Lovely week!!!...enjoy love Ria x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I could hire you to figure out some of my walls. I get so paralyzed with it all. I love your new picture and it looks perfect in the spot over the buffet. Enjoy your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your style is gorgeous. It takes me a few hundred glances to figure out where and how I want things. To some people it comes so easily - not me.

      Delete
  3. That's the story of my life, buy one thing for the house and have to move everything in the house around. :-) Your post looks fine and I love that Christmas tree farm picture, I can see why you just had to have it. I've been looking for years for 2 pictures for the living room, all I know is I want river, lake, ocean in it but haven't found one yet so I bet I need to go to Kirkland's, never been there even though it's fairly close. Your style is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirklands is amazing. Go there!!! They just opened a new large store nearby and its my husband's worst nightmare. I need to pick up some part time work there. "Will work for product". : )

      Delete
  4. Your new picture look great! Good price too:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture, and a perfect place to showcase it!
    Your blog looks perfect, Leslie.
    I know your pain when it comes to technology.
    Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    Lamps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts