Bullet Journal

 
Happy Sunday Friends.
 
I've been sitting here watching Pioneer Woman for a few hours..
Not good when you are trying to stick with your weight watchers plan.
But man,  she makes great stuff!! 
 
 My agenda for today is to try and shake this bad mood that I am in.
The roofers who were supposed to be here today cancelled again ( 4th time) claiming that they are still behind on other projects due to the rain...  I get it,  but I am still very annoyed about it. 
  I guess they'll come when the come. 
 
Meanwhile,  I still can't do anything in my yard. 
 
I've mentioned it before,   I started a bullet journal a few months ago and I thought I'd share some of it with you today.
 
 
Both of my daughters keep them and talked me into keeping a journal for myself.
I have to say.. it really helps keep me motivated and organized.
Plus,  it gives me something to do when I can't do what I want to do. 
 
At first I started out with a smaller one,  but then I found this one ~  I guess I would call it a medium ~  at Joanne Fabrics.
 
 
I didn't take a picture but there are pockets inside of the cover to hold important things.. like your drivers license, coupons, etc.
 
I have mine split up in sections..
 
 
The first few pages are upcoming things and my weeky health trackers.
 
See my pajama's?
I'm excited about an upcoming trip to St. Petes.
I covered up the hotel/flight info just in case there are creepers..  or those nosey frenemies.
(Weird that frenemies is even a word)
 
We did finally come to the conclusion that Florida will be our next home.
This trip is just to relax, but the following will be neighborhood scouting.
 
 
These are my health trackers
Where I keep track of all of those bad habits.
 
 
My goal is the eat at least 5 fruits and veggies a day.
3 16oz bottles of water
and to get 30 minutes of exercise per day.
 
You can see where I struggled last week.
 
 
But this week I'm doing great!!
 
 
Next is the daily planner section where I give myself a list of things that need to be done. 
I also add something that I am grateful for that day. 
 
 
Next - Next week will be fun...
My friend Karen and I are heading to DC for a girls pajama party.
We're attending a Tea at Trump International hotel,  Hanging out at the National Harbor ( where I really want to ride the Ferris wheel) and the next morning we are heading to the Virginia side for some shopping/lunch.
 
That weekend is the Hot Air Balloon festival here in Maryland that my girls and I are planning to attend.  Sally and I have gone before ~  it's super cool.
 
 
There is a section for prayers.  
When I find a prayer that I love and that applies to a situation I may have,
I jot it down here.
Sometimes I just write my Thank You's in this section.
 
Like today..   Thank you God for granting me the patience and strength NOT to cuss the roofers last night.
 
 
There is a section to help me stay organized and plan my blog posts.

 
A place to write daily happenings and some of my favorite recipes.
 
 
I haven't made these tartlets yet... but the recipe sounded good. 
 
 
My spring cleaning list.


A paddle board log  - so I know exactly how often I used my board.
Maybe next week.

 
And my April turned May bucket list that I haven't checked anything off yet.
Slacking.

 
There are so many possibilities for your journal.
Keep track of your health,  books you've read, Money you spend,  movies you want to see... 
 
Just add a few doodles and fun stickers and you've got it!
 
My battery is about to die ..
I will leave you with a photo of my new favorite shirt.
 
 
  that's how I am feeling after the roofing company alerted us that they we not coming today.   Ughhh...  
 
I am also still wearing a nicotine patch..  which makes me pretty salty. 
 
 
Have a great new week!

Comments

  1. LOVE!!!!!!!!!
    I love your shirt!
    I love your selfie!
    And I love your journal!
    And I am sorry if I seem like I am shouting at you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gulf side is the best side :-) I'm just south of St. Pete, so if you have any questions in the future, I'm happy to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in FL! Love your journal. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trips sound super fun. My son's friend has a bullet journal, and I love looking at the pages she shares on Instagram. Your spring cleaning page is so cute, it almost motivates me to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned, love the journal idea:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make Great plans...like your journal...Great shirt.....you looking good ....love Ria x ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bullet journal looks great, very organized.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts