jury duty posting

Here I am sitting smack dab in the middle of jury duty - still waiting to be called - and updating my blog on my cell phone.  This my friends,  is the most boring day of the year for me.  All this sitting still..  it's making me crazy.   Although,  on the plus side,   at least it's a ugly April day and not the middle of sunny June.

I hope that you all had a great Easter.   It was a wonderful holiday weekend in our house.    We enjoyed the annual egg dying on Saturday and a fun easter gathering on sunday.  Both Paul and Michelle were scheduled to work but luckily for us Paul was able to get off.  Michelle worked until 3ish..  which was why we entertained with a late supper.

Speaking of Michelle. ..   my first born little baby girl turned 27 today.   It sounds so crazy.
27.
How are our kids getting older while we never age?
Hah!! Dream on.
Very early tomorrow morning she is leaving Costa Rica - a birthday gift to herself! Please keep her in your prayers for a safe trip and return home.

Now I will give the mobile phone blogging the true test and see if it will let me upload some photos.

Yall have a great rest of the week!!!!!

Ps..  photos will not load.  I'll share some next post.
 


Comments

  1. I hope you got let go! Unless you were hoping to get picked. I've been summoned twice for jury duty and both times had a reason I couldn't go. I was kinda disappointed. I think it could be interesting, depending on the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting would drive me nuts.
    Looking forward to your pics.
    Our Easter was a quiet one except for the snow we had.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwwww, sitting still at Jury Duty:( Happy B'day to your daughter Michelle! My daughter is 44, how did that happen? Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts