wednesday randomness and Florida

Good morning,  Happy Wednesday.  

I've got 45 minutes before my weight watchers meeting and I'm still deciding if I want to go or not.
To be honest,  I have tracked in about 3 weeks.  I need to go...  but I just can't seem to get ready.

It's foggy and dreary here once again.  I'm hoping that the rain holds off until this evening,  there are things that I need to do outside.    We still need to plant our vegetables and mulch the flower gardens.  Plus,  I have a few things to create an adorable Fairy Garden ~    If this rain keeps up,  my little fairy's will need boats!

I guess all of this rain is good for something,  After barely blooming last year, I am very excited about all of the buds on my favorite hydrangea bush.


26 minutes ....
Looks look I'm skipping again.
I only gained 2 pounds in these past 3 weeks...   

And you wouldn't believe the amount of garbage that I've been eating!
 
( but these sprinkle cookies were sooo worth it!)
 

Last week Paul and I spent 4 days in Florida to celebrate his 56th Birthday where we swam, ate and drank all day.  Although I mostly drank water,  I did enjoy a few delicious fancy drinks.

It's really hard to choose just a few photos for the blog...

This is the beautiful view from our beach front room in St Pete's beach.  Paul loves it here,  so it was the perfect place to celebrate his birthday and his new work schedule.  


 
The skies look ominous,  but most of the storms missed us.
In fact,  we got so sunburned on our 2nd day that we had to avoid the beach the next day.
 
 
This is my favorite picture from our trip.
It was Paul's birthday and the beach was sunny and beautiful,  yet behind us were scary black clouds that avoided the coast all day.  


A tube and a beer.. That's all he wanted!





It was a well needed, very relaxing trip.  Neither one of us were ready to leave  ~  if it weren't for missing the kids and the pups,  we might have stayed.  : )

-2 minutes..  definitely not going.

As for what I am going to do today...  Get dressed, clean up,  hopefully work in the garden, and run some errands..
  We're out of toilet paper.   : )   

Have a great day everyone.
 

Comments

  1. You are my kind of gal.
    Happy Birthday to your man!
    Perfect way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice relaxing trip. Hope you get some sunshine. : )
    A belated Happy Birthday to Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a nice relaxing trip and the rain stayed away. Those dark clouds looked ominous. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beach vacation looks so calm and relaxing. And you're so right, the view from your room is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihihihihihi....you crazy girl...make me laugh today....happy weekend love Ria x ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous place to celebrate his birthday and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts