More planning

I recently blogged about how I do not like having future plans looming over my head.   I'm such a conflicted person because although major future planning stresses me out,  the daily and weekly planning excites me.  I  love to preplan my day on paper. 
It keeps me motivated.

I showed you my  (old) planner in a past post ~  I loved it, but it gave me to much freedom of expression that I was almost overwhelmed.  Turns out that I needed something a little more structured.  I found this one at Joanne Fabrics last month and I love the simple layout.  It mostly consists of the monthly and daily calendar grids.  There is also plenty of space to add extra pages, photo pockets, stickers ( because that's half of the fun) and of course I can still doodle all over everything.



I also like to give myself small goals for the week..   This week's goals consist of this:

Make some homemade Lemon bars.  
I found a simple recipe on Pinterest that looks worthy of a try.
Just as long as I don't eat to many!


Take a walk or two.
Because I have not been moving at all lately.

Dye my roots.
Ohhh girl,  fix those roots!  You look a hot mess.

Paint the trim and touch up baseboards.
I've been putting it off since before we left for Florida.  Just do it.

Follow my weight watcher plan.
Since my app was wacky..  I used it as an excuse to eat everything,  
 And I mean EVERYTHING.
As for today,  it's another rainy day in Baltimore.   I have baked pork chops and apples on the dinner menu and not much else planned.  Paul's on nightshift which means I have to keep things quiet around the house so that he can sleep during the day.   I should utilize this time to work on some fall paint night ideas,  seems that paint nights are always more popular in the fall and winter.   I also have a  friends repair project that I should have finished last week...  maybe I will start on that. 
 
Have a great new week everyone.
Hope that it is sunny where you are. 

 

Comments

  1. Love your planner!
    I use one too...and a to do list...
    Keeps me on track.
    Rainy here too.
    So, cozy it is!
    Have good day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your planner is going good! No planning for me. Even my blogging themes have been put aside somewhat as I keep going to see my mom I therapy now. We had rain over the weekend. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new planner! I've been thinking about playing with one since you first wrote about it... Dug out the calendar I got from work at the beginning of the year but that's as far as I got (so far). Finally sunny here today, have a great day:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy a lovely week !!....love Ria x 💜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like some good goals for the week.
    We have had a beautiful sunny day here in Garrett County, hope today you had sun too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I finally have you added to my blogroll again. Don't know what happened. Um if I had a planner and it looked like yours I would smile at it everyday. So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use a paper planner, too. Don't know where I'd be without, probably lost somewhere. I love making lists, checking things off, stickers, colored pencils and pens, and sketching. I should have stayed in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts