Happy Shark Week

Good Morning Evening friends.
Happy Sunday and happy first day of...
 
 
 Around here,  we are ready to dive in and take a bite out of Shark Week.
 
Sharky is admiring the Shark cupcakes that I baked this morning.
 Although, They were just an easy marble cake from a box, 
they do taste pretty Jawesome!
 
 
Some-fin fishy is happening in the dining room.
I was chomping at the bait to set the table in honor of Shark week
and I ended up with this sofishticated shiver of sharks.
 

 
 If you are wondering what these are...
They are shark hand puppets. 
 I placed the puppet over a plastic cup and submerged them into a bowl full of blue floral gels.  
 
And yes..
We are having a hard time keeping our hands out of the gooey balls.
 
 
And of course,  I've got my planner set up
to help me stay afloat of what is going on.
I need to mako list of fun things to do this week.


However, One thing that I can chomp off of the list
are these cute pups ....
 
 
Aren't they fintastic!!!

 
This week I look forward to being
stewed to the gills in Shark week festivities.
 
 
 
What about you,  do you all have any fun plans for Shark week?
 
 
  Did you know that this week is the safest time to swim deep blue sea?
Because all of the sharks are busy being on tv.
 
Did you hear about the Shark who swallowed a bunch of keys?
He got lockjaw.
 
What do you call that mushy stuff between a sharks teeth?
Slow swimmers.
 
 
*
 
Hope that you all have a wonderful week.
Stay out of the water!!
 
 

Comments

  1. Ha! Love the slow swimmers one:@) Looks like you're embracing Shark Week-have fun with it and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai.......hihihihihi....love your post....you must be crazy....lol...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea it was shark week!!
    Did your lips and tongue turn blue after eating the blue icing!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes. I should have posted a picture of my blue teeth and tongue

      Delete
  4. Leslie,
    You are THE BEST!!!!!
    I adore it all!!!
    And if we lived closer, we would have a blast!!!!
    P.S. Only 87 days until Halloween is in theaters!!!! and all of my fam loves shark week! That was from Flynn. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! this is the best! You are too much! My favorite is the "sofishticated shiver." I keep saying it and laughing. Yes, I'm weird. By the way, I went kayaking last week for the first time EVER! and I had a ball! Can't wait to go again:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love your zest for life! You are the only person I know who celebrates
    Shark Week. Love it!

    Hope it was fun!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love those shark fin cupcakes. Those shark heads are actually pretty scary! Wow, and even a shark manicure. What a fun theme party. You know what's crazy? I just now got notified by Blogger that you left me a comment in January wishing me a happy new year! So many months later, I'm wishing you a happy new year back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts