A haunting we will go

 
This weekend we had the perfect fall weather for some outdoor Halloween fun. 
 
And what is more fun than hanging out at the local haunt with my family!


 
Nowadays,  with my girls busy schedules, it is unusual that everyone is able to do something at the same time.    Nothing makes me happier.
 
Paul had a great time.
He found a bowl of his favorite lollypops and he met some new friends to take selfies with.

 
He cracks me up with this stuff!!!

 
It's a good thing that we had these guys to keep us on our toes for the 2 hours..
Yes. 
2 hours.
that we were in line.
 
Honestly,  my feet were cold and my knees felt like they were ready to give out,
 but I didn't care.
I loved every second of it.
 
 
One of my favorites was this sweet little Michael Myers and her buddy
 who stopped terrorizing the line long enough to take a picture with Sally.
 
So cute!!
 
And Sally,  I should mention..  hates haunts!

 
 
Paul took this picture of me playing a scarecrow.
Thanks to my editing,  the crows seem to like me. 
 
I'm pretty sure it is my spooky ghost socks that they like. 

 
I was ready,
Not only was I wearing spooky socks,
but I also wore my favorite eyeball bracelet and the beautiful new witch earrings that were a gift from my neighbors.
 
 
While Paul and I were both cheesing for the camera
our kids were being silly.
 
This was the first time that Paul and I got to spend some family time with Michelle's new friend.
We like him a lot and he seems to fit right in.

 
Sally and Dylan... 
they look like they are hiding from paparazzi.
They are the cutest. 

 
 
I love this gang and although it was chilly, 
 the line went on forever and the haunt wasn't even that good... 
 I will cherish every moment of this night together.
 
We had a great time!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. What a fun time! Those clowns would have me running:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great fun weekend! Love that bracelet! And your scarecrow pose! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! The spending time together part anyway. :) The haunt wasn't that scary once you got in? My favorite pic is of Paul with a "new friend". He's just texting away, eating a lollipop. Did he even know that guy was back there? Some of the scariest pics I've seen from haunts were actually taken in line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haunted attractions not for me, but love your earrings and bracelet! Great selfies too! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make Halloween look like so much fun. I'm such a 'fraidy cat, but I do LOVE your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Numele meu este Lilian N. Aceasta este o zi plină de bucurie a vieții mele din cauza ajutorului pe care mi-a oferit-o Dr.saguru, ajutându-mă să-mi recuperez ex-soțul cu vraja lui magică și de dragoste. Am fost căsătorit timp de 6 ani și a fost atât de teribil pentru că soțul meu mă înșela într-adevăr și căuta un divorț, dar când am întâlnit e-mailul Dr.saguru pe internet despre modul în care a ajutat atât de mulți oameni să-și primească ex și de a ajuta la stabilirea relației. și să facă oamenii să fie fericiți în relația lor. Mi-am explicat situația și i-am căutat ajutorul, dar spre cea mai mare surpriză, mi-a spus că mă va ajuta cu cazul meu și că acum sarbatoresc pentru că soțul meu sa schimbat complet pentru totdeauna. El vrea întotdeauna să fie lângă mine și nu poate face nimic fără prezența mea. Mă bucur foarte mult de căsnicia mea, o celebrare mare. Voi continua să depun mărturie pe internet pentru că Dr. Saguru este cu adevărat un adevărat vrăjitor. VĂ RUGĂM SĂ VĂ RUGĂM AJUTAȚI DOCTOR SAGURU ACUM ACUM DUPĂ EMAIL: drsagurusolutions@gmail.com sau WhatsApp +2349037545183 El este singurul răspuns la problema dvs. și te face să te simți fericit în relația ta.
    1 LOVE SPELL
    2 CÂȘTIGĂȚI BACK EX
    3 FRUCTE DE FEMEI
    4 PROMOȚIE SPELL
    5 SPELL DE PROTECȚIE
    6 SPELL BUSINESS
    7 SPELL GOOD JOB
    8 LOTTERY SPELL și SPELL CASE SPELL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts