Planner Monday and a simple diy

 Hi Friends.
Happy Monday.
Another week is gone...
That fast!

Last weeks "after the pen" shows some of the fun days that we had.
I didn't have much planned besides fall cleaning and decorating.

My favorite time was my visit with Paul's mom on Wednesday.
Some days we laugh a lot ...
and thankfully Wednesday was one of those days.

 
This weeks "before the Pen" planner spread is a token September apple theme.
As usual I went a little crazy with the stickers.
 I want to focus on self goals over the next 7 days.. 
 making sure that I track meals and water.
I never drink enough water and I've been doing a pretty lousy job at tracking my meals. 
 
 

 
 


 
I have some fun events coming up this week.
I'm not sure what yet,  but I plan to do something to honor Patriots Day, September 11th.
 
Friday is the dreaded day of bad luck and I have a date with my kids to watch the original Friday the 13th movie.  
Chi chi chi ha ha ha ha
hashtag EXCITED!!
There is drag racing on Saturday (watching not racing),  Atv'ing, and a fall festival on Sunday.
Should be the perfect ending to another September week.


I've been making great progress in the Fall cleaning.
Between the attic and basement,
I've gotten rid of at least 10 bags of things.
There is still a lot of work to do but I'm in no hurry.
I just do what I can , when I can do it.
 
I wish you all a great new week.
I can't wait to see what everyone is up too and get some glimpses at your fall decorations.
 
 I will leave you with this simple 5 second craft that includes an empty pumpkin can,  some twine and pretty leaves.
 
They would make cute and inexpensive centerpieces for a Thanksgiving table.
 
 
 
Have a great week!
xo
Leslie
 


Comments

  1. Very cute!! I had planned to start putting out my fall things this past weekend, but it never happened!! Tomorrow perhaps.... to many things to do today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww this look Great.....autumn Colors.......love Ria 💚🍀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that pumpkin can craft is precious! Thanks for sharing:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an inspiration in the fall cleaning department! I just returned from a weekend trip to see my son and his family, and now I'm ready to make it look like fall around here. I really need to clean and purge some stuff. That pumpkin decoration is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy as always, yes you are.
    Love the simple craft.

    Enjoy your day tomorrow.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add more fatty acids to your diet in order to reduce cellulite. They help to make connective tissue around your fat cells stronger. Also, they help to slow down the production of fat cells, thus reducing cellulite. Good sources of fatty acids include blackcurrent seed oil, olive oil, fish oil, and flackseed oil.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  7. This damages the elasticity of your skin, making it more prone to cellulite. If you did not have enough of a reason to quit smoking before, you do now.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't just make a post without having a purpose. Your customers already have enough information coming to them, so make your posts relevant so they stand out.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts