Pretty fall kitchen, planner pages, and a p.o.s


Good morning friends.
Happy mid-September. 
Here we are again, 
 another month flying by!

Isn't this mug adorable?
Sally got it for me,  she said that it reminded her of Charlotte. 


I had big blogging plans yesterday but my computer had other plans.  I was hoping that this morning it would be better ...
Not!
It sometimes gets stuck on updates and even if I restart it, it will take days to come back. 
 P. O. S.


So here I am blogging from my phone.
I'm not sure how it's going to turn out..
We shall find out soon. 


The kitchen...  scratch that -  
The house is dressed up pretty for fall.  There is some Halloween tossed in (the porch)  but mostly it's just happy shades of autumn. 

I definitely think that this old house stands a little more proud in the fall.   
It shines and screams,
Come in!
 




 

 
The kitchen feels so clean and cozy.
I definitely also like to cook more this time of year too.
 
Later this week I will show you another room..
I honestly don't know which room is my favorite this year.
 
*
 
We had such a fun weekend.
Our Friday the 13th movie night was lots of fun!  None of us were scared and mostly we laughed and made fun of the movie -  we, as a family, are really good at mocking movies.

On Saturday paul and I went to see some NHRA racing.   His favorite part was the drag racing ,  while my favorite was the drive through amish country to get there.





On to this this weeks planner layout. 
I'm excited for this one.
Dont judge me! 



I loooove twilight. 

Still.


I need to mark on todays date...
11 months quit!  

30 more days until 1 year.

Hope that you all have a wonderful week.
I will see you soon!!!



Comments

  1. I am enjoying seeing all of the Fall/Halloween decorations and yes the year is flying right by. Hope your day is everything you want it to be! HUGS! (what app do you use to blog, I need it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmm... I just pulled my blog up on the phone and updated. I don't there I used an app. lol. I'm so bad at this stuff anymore.

      Delete
  2. LOVE!!!!!!!
    Did I say LOVE!
    Can I come and hang out in your kitchen????
    You are awesome, sweet friend.
    And I LOVE Twilight too!
    (You already knew that.)
    Congrats on 11 months!!!!!!!!
    Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen is lovely and looks ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mug!
    Oh yes, and I still love Twilight. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mug is adorable.
    Congrats on your milestone...you will make a year,
    no doubt!

    Love all your décor too.








    The mug is adorable!
    Congrats on your milestone...ypu will make a year,
    no doubt.

    Love your décor too.

    See you soon.

    M : )



    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitchen is lovely and looks ready for fall.
    large water tank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also granite countertops

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. granite kitchen countertops

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cellulite does not discriminate. Regardless of whether you are overweight or thin, you have the potential to get cellulite. Still, the heavier you are, the worse the cellulite will look on you. As a result, it is important to establish a regular exercise regimen in order to minimize the appearance of the cellulite.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  10. but it actually makes you retain fluids. This can be very problematic and increase cellulite pockets. If you lower the amount of salt you eat, you could see a surprising amount of improvement quite quickly.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Facebook provides ads on their site which can easily be hyper-targeted towards your exact target demographic, from their sex and age to their likes and dislikes, making your campaign hyper-successful, too.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts