Pumpkin Spice season

 
It's only the first week of September and I am already in total pumpkin spice mode.
 
Pumpkin Spice Everything.
 
Bring.
it.
On!
 
Coffee.
I love love love pumpkin coffee and cream.
Although I have not had the popular Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte yet this season.
 
I found this delicious pumpkin coffee at Home Goods.
Oh.. and I also finally found a sugar free pumpkin spice coffee cream!
SCORE!
 
 
French toast.
Which is just a tablespoon of pumpkin beat into 2 eggs and prepared like normal French toast.
I had it for breakfast this morning.
So good and festive.

 
Pumpkin Spice Werthers.
Yes, it's a thing and they are not bad.
It's a habit that I need to break, 
but I still crave candy after meals. 
One of these days I'll work on that.
 
 
 And last,  Pumpkin Spice donuts.
 
 
Yum!
 
Last week I made these very easy WW friendly donuts that were totally worth the 3pts.

 
They were so simple that next week I'm going to make a few dozen to treat my WW group.



 
I kept a few plain donuts for the pups.
Did you know that pumpkin is good for dogs?
Probably not in cake form,  but every now and then I can't resist. 
Look at these cute faces!



 
I am enjoying this season already!!
Now,  I'm just looking forward to some nice weather.
 
And if you are thinking that I have probably started doing some fall decorating...
You are correct!!!
 
Hope that you all are having a great week.
I'm off to a lunch date with the hubs and then I am going to come home and drag all of my Halloween decorations out.  
 NO. 
 I am not decorating yet. 
Just doing inventory. 
 
Happy Thursday!!
 

Comments

  1. We are hoping to start decorating for Halloween this weekend!! We put on a big light show with a singing pumpkin, and it takes a good bit of time to set up. I have a ton of inside decorations to sort through as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually the only thing pumpkin I eat is Pie and Bread. The French toast sure sounds good. I'll give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you so perfect????
    And how do you read my mind?
    I literally found my doughnut pans yesterday and was thinking what I can do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you with all of those YUMMIES! We always have Werthers candies in a dish on the coffee table! I haven't see the pumpkin spice ones but I will search them out! Enjoy your evening dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are on a Pumpkin roll.
    I'm not much of a pumpkin fan, do
    like cider donuts though.
    No Fall décor here but soon.

    Have a great week.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Understanding what cellulite is will help you prevent it. It is fat that is under the skin pressing on connective tissues. Fat, genetics, hormones, diet and lifestyle all come into play. If you understand cellulite, you will be able to alter your diet, lifestyle and skin care to prevent it from occurring.
    satta king
    play bazaar


    ReplyDelete
  7. Still, the heavier you are, the worse the cellulite will look on you. As a result, it is important to establish a regular exercise regimen in order to minimize the appearance of the cellulite.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Figure out the purpose of your business's Facebook page, and develop a strategy which is built around that purpose, and design goals that are in line with that purpose. Aligning your Facebook marketing tactics to a single defined goal makes success easier to reach and easier to measure.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts