Oh no.. it's almost over.

Oh my goodness...
I can't believe that there are just a few days left of October.
 I'm sorry that I am so behind on the blogging.

I hope that you all have been having a great month.
me...  I have loved every second of it.
 
 
There have been so many great days and fun things happening.
 
There was a big 11th birthday.
 
 
The annual girlfriends trip to the pumpkin farm where we over indulge on apple cider donuts and take in the sights while catching up on each others lives.
Always fun!
 
 
Of course there have been endless spooky dinners and desserts.

 
Which by the way,  are beginning to haunt my waist.
 
Did you notice the cigarettes above?

 
The are actually white chocolate covered pretzels to celebrate a special anniversary.
 
 Hooray!! I made it.
 
 
October brought many fun days with my family.
 We've had lots of Fall movie nights,  some nice lunch and dinner dates,  shopping adventures and an awesome visit to a local haunt called Legends of the Fog.
The spooky walk and hayride through the corn maze was my favorite!
I laughed so hard and so much that I nearly....
well,  you know.

 
There has been a daily wacky Halloween themed wardrobe.
 
 
New hobbies learned.
 
 
 
chilly days.

 
And festive nights.

 
 Yes,  my dear friends. 
It has been a wonderful October.
 
I am on my way to visit.
Can't wait to see what  you've all been up to.
 
Have a great new week!!!!
 
 


Comments

  1. Wow you have been having a lot of fun this October. I want to send a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on making it a year not smoking! That is a huge accomplishments. Love the pretzel cigs:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary!! And happy birthday to the new 11-year-0ld:) It's so fun to see all the ways you celebrate October. Love the idea of girls day at the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun happenings this month with you.
    Sure hard to believe Oct is coming to an end already.
    That's a great accomplishment!! Congratulations on the one year anniversary of no smoking!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations 1 year no smoking wowwww!!..
    .
    Happy fall love Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooo proud of you, CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go one year!!
    Love the hat ofn on your pup. Made me laugh so hard. Her reaction
    is so funny.
    As always your October has truly been you!

    Take care, friend.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on no smoking! Love the pumpkins in the heart shape too. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you!!!!!
    Congrats on one year!!!!!!!!
    And enjoy these last few days of all things spooky!
    I have enjoyed celebrating them with you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go on your 1 year, Leslie!!! Lots of good fun things here! Happy birthday to your fur buddy! And the other one with the hat is adorable also. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you were busy this month also. October passed me by.... I don't know where it went!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tomatoes love light, so choose a spot that gets sun all day long. Allow space between your tomato plants to reduce the chance of soil diseases that will affect your crop. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dehydration is not your friend, and it certainly does you no favors when it comes to cellulite. Get up each morning and reach for a glass of water. Carry a water bottle with you throughout the day so that you remember to continue drinking. And, stay away from things like coffee, which can have a dehydrating effect.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  12. People are searching for answers to their cellulite questions. This is where you need to be for the right info on cellulite. Continue reading to learn what you can do about this problem.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts