easter

 
Thank you guys for the warm welcoming in my last blog post.
 
These are for you.


 Courtesy of my neighbor who has the best lilac bush on the street. 
 
 
So,  Easter was weird here.
 However low key it was,
We did our best to celebrate during the Holy weekend.


I attended several masses online..
 
Which I must add,  is one of the things that I do love about the quarantine.
We can visit any church we want, 
In our pajama's and hair that hasn't been brushed in weeks,
And,  have breakfast.   All at the same time.
 
Can I get an Amen!!

 
On Saturday,  Paul and I got some steamed crabs. 
( our Easter gift to each other) 
Remember,  I'm a Maryland girl,  we love our crabs.
 
Later, Paul, the girls and I sat around the table and dyed eggs.

 
And charlotte.
She helped too.

 
Once the eggs were finished,
Paul and the girls decided to draw all over the paper table covering.
 I had to be very particular about what picture I shared because truthfully,
some of their art was not rated for all audiences.
 
 
 
By the end of the evening the paper was covered in doodles and I saved it to use as gift wrap later.
I thought that would be fun.

 
Easter Day was calm.
Very calm.
 
Since it was just 4 of us,  we had a very small dinner.
It was so simple that I had the kitchen cleaned before I put my pajama's on.   
 
Just don't make me take a lie detector test.. 
It will tell you that I never really took my pajama's off.
 
Real clothes seem to be a real problem for me lately. 
 
 
 Paul gave me this little flower for Easter.
The red solo shot cup says..
Luv U Les
 
I thought it was one of the sweetest flowers that Paul has ever given me. 
 
 ...  until I realized where he stole it from.
hahah. 
 
I hope that you all are well.
Stay Home!
 
xo
 
 


Comments

  1. Love from me....stay safe.....love Ria 💕💕🍀💕💕🙏💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the flowers. So pretty.
    Why wear clothes unless one is outside and then they can be
    worn out there too. :)

    We had a quiet Easter too. Church online with breakfast too
    and then lunch later in the afternoon.

    Love the little flower Paul gave you, so cute.

    Be safe friend.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts