quarantine

 
Hey!!!
Happy Quarantine day 1000.
 
I know..  I have much to catch up on.
I finally turned on this computer after a 5 month hiatus and I figured I'd pop in and see how you all are dealing with the quarantine.  
 
Crazy right!
 
Here's what we've been doing..
 
Today is actually my 28th day at home. 
That face below...  that was unsure me on day one. 
 
Paul is still working in this mess...  
 but now thankfully, he's all covered up and taking the best precautions that he can. 
 
There's been Spring. 
Yay!  the virus couldn't stop that!!!
We've been enjoying neighborhood walks and all of the pretty signs of spring.
 
I've been painting.  Below you can see one of my recent masterpieces.. proudly named, Toilet paper.
 
I'm still on WW and although I haven't been doing that great with the tracking, 
I'm still losing weight  ( from stress) .
 
There's been baking.
 
Cleaning.
 
Dollhouse redecorating.
 
Planning.
 
Puzzles.
 
Sleeping. 
 
Coffee..  lots and lots of coffee.
 
Netflix ..  and yes,  Tiger King.
Carol totally did it!!
 
 
Also..  there has been more time with family.
 
More time with God.
 
And more time to appreciate everything that we have.
 
I hope that you all are well.
We're all in this together!!
 
Sending love.
xo

Comments

  1. It's great to have you back! It looks like you are weathering this thing just fine and being your usual, incredibly productive self:) So grateful that this is happening in the spring and we can be outdoors. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you made my day! So happy to see you on the 'ol blog!!

    Totally agree with Karen.

    NOW, don't be a stranger!

    Stay safe and take care!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day!
    Leslie is Blogging!!!!!!!!
    Woo Hoo!
    Love love love your painting!!!!!
    And what is that delicious looking sweet treat?!?!
    Please keep blogging!
    Your fans miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the painting! Very cute! We are hanging in the best we can and praying for a end to the stay home order real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painting! Day 30 for me being home, but still working. Hope you have a wonderful Easter! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does feel like day 1000, though I'm trying not to think about how long this will be going on. I'm limiting my coffee to keep the jitters down, but lots of blogging, cooking, cleaning the kitchen and cleaning some more. Nice to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see you! I know how you feel about the quarantine. We are making it DAY BY DAY! Enjoy this Day and Easter Sunday! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see a post from you and to hear all is well.
    Sounds like you've been busy and using your time wisely.
    All fine here with us too. Not too bad being in isolation here at Happy Trails. Plenty of stuff to keep us busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I am getting back to blogging, since we finally got a new laptop! I enjoyed your post! We are enjoying staying safe at home as well! We make it day by day, trusting in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts