Overalls and kitchens

 
Good morning and Happy Father's day. 
I hope that you all have a great day .
 
I'm not sure what's on the schedule for today.
I do know that the kids are getting Paul some steamed crabs for dinner.
We're both excited for that!!  : )

The Garden

Our vegetable garden is small and when one weed grows,
 a thousand weeds grow and take over the tiny space.
 
 
Yesterday morning I felt accomplished ( and professional)  as I put on my Duluth gardening overalls and rolled around in the dirt for a few hours.    I pulled and dug out all of the weeds and planted Michelle's spring onions and lettuce.

 
There's not much to this garden.. 
2 tomato plants
3 styles of pepper plants
1 cucumber
A few herbs
and now the lettuce and onions.
 
 
The rabbits have already eaten one of the lettuce that was planted last week so I put this screen over the new additions.    It doesn't look to pretty but I'm hoping it will help protect them.
 
 
 While I was out there looking all professional and pretending that my back wasn't on fire,
I worked my way around the flower beds too.

 
Last night,  Paul and I were sitting under the umbrella on the deck watching the rain and he says..
"Btw, Those overalls looked hot!!"
 
That's the funny thing about men..
or at least my husband.
I could spend all day getting fancy and he doesn't seem to notice.
It's the days where there are dirt smudges on my face and I am looking like I just hopped off of the hot mess express that he say's, "you look pretty today."
 
haha!
 
 
 
***
 
I picked up some paint samples at Sherwin Williams.
This photo doesn't show the colors clearly,
but I am leaning towards the middle.
 
It should brighten up the kitchen.
I just hope that it matches PUMPKINS.
 

 
***
 
And now,  on to the tiny kitchen.
I'm excited for you to see the makeover.
 
This is a before picture.
 
 
My original plan was to paint the existing cabinets but then (after I messed them up) I decided to replace the cabinets altogether.

 
The new cabinets. 
Aren't they gorgeous!! 

 
 Installation day.
 
 
I had to add some lighting and a backsplash.

 
And then fill the tiny shelves and drawers.

 
And look!!!
The oven actually opens!!!
It is literally the small things that make me happy.
 
 
I painted the refrigerator black and added wallpaper.
 Unfortunately the new layout didn't leave room for the windows but I don't mind.
To give it better lighting, I ordered a new ceiling light fixture that should arrive soon.
It's super cool and will look very familiar. 
 

Cute right!!!!!


 
 
I have no idea why people complain that they get confused when I share pictures of the tiny kitchen and the real kitchen...   : )
 
 
***
 
I am off to catch up on some blog reading and then do some Father's Day celebrating with the awesome dad that dwells here. 
 
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
xo
 
 


Comments

  1. There is such detail in your tiny kitchen which makes it look so real. With a picture it is hard to tell the size. It is not only a kitchen but a piece of art!!

    Your garden may be small but you can get a lot of tomatoes off of 2 plants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com ..    

      Delete
  2. I love your garden; I find that smaller is better. Less weeds and stress.
    I laughed at you and your hot self in the overalls; men are so funny!
    You really had me going with the little kitchen....I still don't know exactly which is the little one or the big one. ;)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also laughed after reading your hubby commented after the fact. Maybe he was just waiting for just the right time. Your garden looks good and hope the bunnies keep away. I planted my lettuce high up so they cannot reach it. Our carrots and radishes have a little fence around them. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was a real kitchen!

    You fooled me. How fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deluth Gardening Overalls! Wow, you garden in style!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard that cut down green onions are easy to regrow. I want to try it. Love your kitchens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Garden is looking great. Waiting for our veggies to grow more.
    Now about the kitchen. fooled me too. :) But I quickly got caught
    up. Love it. Where are you getting all of your littles for your house?


    Take care.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BABA GOODMAN IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS BABA TO ANYONE WHO IS IN NEED OF HELP! 

    My Wife left me for another Man 4 years ago and ever since then my life has been filled with pain, sorrow and heart break because she was the first Woman I ever loved. whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a Great herbalist called BABA GOODMAN that he can bring back lover within 48 HOURS, I laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, He consulted the great spell caster on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 48 HOURS my wife called me for the very first time after 4 Years that she is missing me and that she is so sorry for every thing she made me went through. SHe came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you BABA GOODMAN for bringing back the love of my life and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great spell caster here is the email address: IFABABALAWOSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    WHATSAPP: +2348079336082

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was searching for a loan to sort out my bills & debts, then I saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Cards that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting { officialblankatmservice@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with $50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel {card} i signed and went back inside to pick up my car key and drove to a nearest ATM machine to confirmed if the card really work to my greatest surprise it did.. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card. These hackers are UK based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact them via email: officialblankatmservice@gmail.com or WhatsApp +447937001817 if you want to get rich.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts