REAL real life

 
Hey..  Let's try this again. 
 
I don't know if it was the new blogger or my computer but something was not right with that last attempt to post.
 
Where was I....
 
Happy sunshiney posts are my favorite but I thought that I would keep it real and show you some of the other things that have been happening around here.
 
This is me all set up to blog on the sun porch.
 
I bought myself a little television for the porch since the husband hijacks the main television .
 
He is obsessed with the weather channel and property shows and I prefer actual shows and movies,  like with real acting and dialog. 
 
See what I'm watching?
I took it back old school..  Tremors.
 
 
Here I am again showing off my new lobster earrings and my roots.
 People tell me that I look like Wendy Byrd.
I'm definitely crazy as Wendy.. that's for sure.
 
If you haven't seen it..  Ozark is a great show.
I'm mad that I binge-watched it all on my tiny tablet when I could have enjoyed it from the comfort of the porch.
 
 
Tomorrow.. this is going down!!!
 
 
The kitchen is all cleaned up after dinner.
 
The dishwasher is filled with clean hand-washed dishes that are resting there to dry since the drain pipe is clogged somewhere.
 
 
The kitchen bench is decorated with Sally's cute shoes.
 
 
And the window counter has become Michelle's vegetable regrowth garden.
 
 
 these onions were inside of MY favorite coffee mug.
so I did what good moms do and I put them in hers.
 
 
Remember that I was just talking about my pumpkin wax melt burner?
Well,  the other day it was windy and now one of the new white curtains smells really good.

 
My flag day treat..
I was lazy,  the pretzels look a hot mess and the raspberries were previously frozen, which made them soggy when thawed. 
 FYI ~  I did eat every one of those ugly chocolate covered pretzels.
and Only the pretzels.
 
 
Pretty flowers from my garden.
I have nothing snarky to say about them. 
They are perfect.
 
 
For real though..
Look!!
hahahah
the weather channel is on as I type!
 
 
Before i end this..  in the theme of keeping it real,
 to the people in my neighborhood who set off loud fireworks every single night causing a certain Golden Retriever to lose his mind...
 I hope that every stressed out dog in the area shows up at your house and Craps on your lawn.
( that's me keeping it nice)
hehe.
 
This was fun.
 
Hope that you all had a great weekend.
It was beautiful here.
 
See you on the blog block.
xo
 
 


Comments

  1. We JUST started watching Ozark! We finished season 2 last night. Onto season 3 today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life, gotta love it. Onions in the coffee cup, too funny unless it is mine:) I will have to check out Ozark! Thanks for the recommendation. I love your flag day treat, it sure won out against mine:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO look like Wendy!!!!!!
    And she is awesome, just like you!
    Love your porch. You know I'd be there so much you'd have to kick me out, right?
    Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers in the tin cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know who Wendy Byrd was and looked her up. You do look like her!!

      Delete
  5. Pretty flowers! So sad your curtains got caught in your tart. Good thing they did not start a fire. Lovely porch too! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers, I love hydrangeas! You're a great mom (the onion thing!) And you do look like Wendy! Always like LL in about anything stars in. And that is a good show, keeps right on moving quickly. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Wendy! Why do husbands hijack the tv? We don't watch much, but an episode of The Office or Simpsons occasionally, and my teenagers love Gossip Girl, ugh. Your porch though...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Wendy Byrd! I love your little lobster earrings and your hair doesn't look bad to me at all. Says the girl who is 7 weeks past due for highlights and a trim....
    Funny about the wax melts in your curtains; they'll smell good for a while.
    LOL at the weather channel. Mine loves fishing shows, gold rush people and barn re-builders. Oh, and those car-fixer-upper shows. kill me now.

    Why are some people obesssed with fireworks? Are they deaf?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your REAL!!!!

    There are too many Purrrrrfect photos out there. -grin- And everyone knows that no life is Purrrrrfect, all the time.

    Cool idea, to dry hand washed dishes in ka-put-for-now-dishwasher. And see that? Dishwasher ka-put. That's Real life too.

    Speaking of hair, mine is and has been gray for ages. Right now, it is wayyyyy tooooo long, and driving me insane. But next week, we get to our hairdresser!!!! With masks and all the jazzzzz. But-we-will-be-sheared!!!!!! And do we ever need it.

    My issue is... Do not go very short, as a knee-jerk reaction. Go much shorter. Live with it. Then, if I really want to, go short-short, do it. Wise hu? Just hope I can stick to this!!!!!!!!! -grin-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts