red, white and blue dining room

Are you sick of me yet?
 
I'm losing count of how many days I've been off of Facebook.
That's a good sign right?
 
My morning ritual has been to wake up,
grab my coffee and start scrolling through my phone.
 
Now,  I get up and look around the house for stuff to do.
Never mind.. I always did that.
 
Anyway..  Harry is happy that I'm here.
He wanted to show off his hat.
 
 
I mean, come on..
How cute is an Antelope wearing a patriotic fedora?

 
I reverted back to the old blogger format.
Thank Goodness!
~  I didn't realize we had that option.
 
It's a cool breezy morning here today and I've already been out to run errands.
My Jeep was in desperate need of a vacuum ~  did that.
 
And it's evident that I haven't been leaving the house much.
Normally my purse is heavy and the bottom is filled with loose change.
This morning..  I had no quarters for the vacuum.
There were no coins in my purse.
weird.
 
While I was out I stopped at the grocery store and made a quick stop to the dollar store.
Truth is that I was looking for tiny Halloween skeletons but I think I am a bit early because all they had was patriotic and summer stuff.  : )
 
 
 
And..  speaking of patriotic stuff..
 I added a few more patriotic touches around the house.
The dining room is feeling festive in red, white and blue.
 

 
It's a pretty simple tablescape.


I added a few sparkly rockets to the chandelier that really shine in the hue of the battery operated lights that are on the table.


The shelves are filled with more red, white and blue.

 
I figured I'd use my necklace as part of the décor since I only wear it once a year on the 4th of July.

 

 
Thank god for special days and celebrations.

 
 I am off to clean up the kitchen and bake some Pear Custard Bars.
It's an old recipe that I've made many times and they are always a big hit.
 
I'll share the recipe this week. 
 
 
Happy Tuesday Friends.
xo
 


Comments

  1. Love all of your decor...very patriotic and Harry is most patriotic of all! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com ..    

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I need to get busy:) My patriotic decor is still packed away. I haven't tried the new blogger, but from what I see... at some point we won't have a choice. I am not looking forward to that change. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry is the most adorable patritoic antelope!
    I love your table decor and you've inspired me to pull out all my red white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off FaceBook you say? Wonnnnderful!!!!!!

    Love any-and-all Red, White and Blue!!!!!!!!!! Whether or not, we are *supposed* to now. Bahhhh-humbug.... I love my Beloved Country. It's not perfect. It's made up of humans, and humans are not perfect. But I love it.

    So of course, I love your decor!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts