Boat, Board, Beach day

 
Hi Friends.
Happy Monday!!
 
I went out to fill the bird and squirrel feeders and water the gardens early this morning.
At 7:00 am it was already humid and hot.  
 I think today is supposed to be near 100'.
You'll catch me inside. 
how boh dat
 
I won't complain about the heat when we have days like Wednesday...
 
 
Besides the weather, the best part about that day was that I was with my whole family.
Thanks to Covid,  we have more time to do things together.
 It was the perfect day spent with Paul and the girls.
 
Get ready for a boat load ( pun intended) of photos.
 
 
Michelle and I paddled over to the island
while Paul and Sally came by boat.


 
And Charlotte too!

 
Here they come..  making all kinds of noise.

 
We all docked in a little cove at one of the islands called Pleasure Island.
It's the one nearest the lighthouse.
 
 
We swam, floated and paddled all day long.
 
 

 
 
 
Before we left we had to get some pictures of the lighthouse.
 
I'm in awe of it every time I see it up close.

 
During the trip back we switched,
 Michelle went with Paul to bring the boat home while Sally and I paddled back to the dock where I had parked my car.

 
Every time I'm out there..
 I hear the water lap against my board and I look around at the vast openness of the waterway and count my blessings.
We are so lucky to be able to enjoy days like this.
 
 
 
Hope that you all are well and staying cool during these hot days.
xo


Comments

  1. Beautiful! What an absolute perfect day. We are inside today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so refreshing. I would be in the boat though. :)
    Hope your Monday is great!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice to be out on the water.
    Our weather is sunny with a nice cool breeze. Windows open with fresh air blowing through. Hard to believe we live in the same state isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a wonderful day. How cool it would be to live so close to the water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures of a wonderful time together. LOVE seeing families enjoying each other and the outdoors! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic day with your favorite people. I love that Charlotte gets to enjoy the water days too. I'm so interested in the Light House. It's not on land....I always thought they were on land. No? Is it manned?
    I'm happy you were able to enjoy a nice day doing something NOT STRESSFULL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts