Happy Sunday!!!

Hi Friends.
Happy Sunday to you all.
 
I hope today finds you all happy and healthy.
 
It's a cooler day here,  still rainy because recently it rains every day.
 
 

 
This was a fast week.
What have I been doing? 
Well...
 
 
 
I've been indulging in over 600 pages of Twilight flashbacks.
 
Since it's been so grey and rainy, This has been the perfect week to read Midnight Sun.
 
It's a decent read.
Not my favorite..  but fun to relive.
 

 
I've also taken some time to watch some Shark Week programs on Discovery.

 
Y'all know that I love shark week!

 

 
I've been drinking lots of coffee and wearing my pumpkin shirt.
Because..   Why not?

 
 I've been cleaning and trying to attack some of my Fall projects.
 
The counter below is a junk collector. 
Mail,  keys, tools, nail polish..  everything lands right there.
I switched a few things around and turned it into a cute little coffee bar
 and Wow,  it's still clean!

 
And I've been doodling in my planner and making lots of fun "Covid-era" fall plans.
 
 
 And that is pretty much all of it. 
 
 
Today I am sending the week out with my favorite online church service and a great breakfast.   I'm about to work on the last chapter of my book and possibly take a nap before dinner.  
 
 I call this a good Sunday!! 
 
Wishing you all a great new week!!!!



Comments

  1. I call that the perfect Sunday!
    Love your coffee bar!!!
    Love your drawing!!
    Love Shark Week!
    And that mug!
    Have a great day, and send some of that rain this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect way to spend your Sunday! I love your coffee bar! I wish I could keep my "catch-all" spot clean. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new week ...love Ria 💕🍀💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers in the old box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sunday sounds just lovely! I love that YOU love Shark week....that still cracks me up.
    Lovely flowers, coffee bar and your cute pumpkin top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a great Sunday.

    Hope your week has been good.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts