Good morning from the crazy squirrel lady


My little buddy Jasper and I wish you a good morning and Happy Tuesday.





Doesn't he she just warm your heart?
I'm pretty sure He's a girl. 

Some mornings I meet Jasper at the mulberry tree,
and some mornings Jasper meets me on the steps.

I love all of the squirrels  (Nubs, Alice, One Eye, Patches)
But Jasper is the sweetest and always get first dibs.



For Christmas, the squirrel family had their very own tree.


I left it outside on Christmas eve


So that the family would wake up to a nice surprise.


Santa got our outdoor friends a new table
that sits right outside of my window so that I can watch them.



And my girls got me this silly mask..
so the neighbors can watch me be the crazy squirrel lady that I have become. 
haha. 


Happy Tuesday.
Stay safe and healthy





Comments

  1. I love everything about this!! Squirrels are so thought of negatively when we birders pit out seed for them & the squirrel get first dibs! Not me...I love 'em too. Now I want that picnic table bird feeder with umbrella!! (Ps, my son would live you feed them...he does too. In houston)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's good to this! Very cute, I get it, never really paid much attention to squirrels until now. We feed them in the back yard every morning. If I'm late getting it out, the little one comes up to the sliding doors and sits up and begs. They are pretty interesting little characters. In the maple tree in front yard, they have dug out a knot in the tree right in front of the window, so now we see them playing king of the hill. So now we feed birds, squirrels, deer, you name it. Lots of snow here today so they haven't been out. I've seen those picnic tables, very cute, have to get one! Cute post and I'm glad there are other people who watch them also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think squirrels are cute and fun to watch but they are so destructive so I'm not that much of a fan. We had them in our attic once upon a time - NOT FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore you!
    Could you come up here, and feed mine?
    They heard about you and are not happy with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owwww so cute....love your post....squirrels are so cute...love from me 🍀💕🍀

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a birder who tries to outwit the squirrels that come to our feeder. They are wise little critters. I just love the photo of the cardinal at the picnic table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you are back blogging. You crack me up.
    That mask is something else.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts