Happy Wednesday


I heard that today is National Chocolate Cake day.
There's no chocolate cake here ~  I'm thinking ahead to paddle boarding season
 but my awesome neighbor did happen to drop off some chocolate cookies this morning.

Oh Lord help me,  I've already sampled  3 4 of them.






We should be the one's giving him cookies.
 As a Baltimore city police officer, he is one of the true hero's. 
 
***

Other than trying NOT to eat the cookies,  I spent the morning in the kitchen cleaning up and prepping dinner.   I made us a chicken noodle dumpling dish. 
There was no recipe and I was just throwing things in the pot,
so it's basically a thick chicken noodle soup with dumplings.

Whatever it is..  It's really good!!  














And while that was cooking
I was down on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor. 

NOT!!  




After watching the 30 minute Bissell Crosswave informercial late one night, I was obsessed!!  This machine vacuums and mops AT THE SAME TIME!!   
So back in December when the husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday I sounded a bit like Ralphie on a Christmas Story..   except I wasn't asking for a red rider bb gun.
 This thing is amazing!!
With 4 adults, 3 shedding dogs and one molting bird,  it has made my life so much easier!   

So, the house is half cleaned.
Later,  I will make myself a good cup of coffee and attack the rest of it. 

Hope that you all are having a great day.
xo


Comments

  1. I'm still one of those crazy people that have to get down on my hands and knees to clean the floor. : ) Glad I didn't know it was chocolate cake day because that is something I DON"T need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look wonderful! Only 4? I admire your restraint!! The soup looks awesome too and I will be checking out that vacuum/floor cleaner soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want cookies. And your Bissell. And for you to move here and be my neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too get down on my hands & knees to scrub floors. But this neat little Bissell invention, I could get used to it. You're so ambitious!!

    Also, loved your beaitiful tribute to Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this vacuum/mop thingy! Please share more of this wonder.
    What a nice gesture/thank you from your neighbor; he IS a hero.

    So very sorry about your friend Katherine. God bless all of you right now. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great cleaning tool to have.
    The cookies look great too!

    Happy cleaning.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love from me sorry for your loss...your blogfriend Katharine...thinking of you ...🙏❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Crosswave too and it is Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts