Winter Walking

Michelle and I went on an early morning hike ( about 5 miles) along the Gun Powder River.
The water level was low enough that we could climb and take pictures from the area knows as Pot Rocks.  I have no idea why it's call that.

The temperature was a whole 25',  the sun was shining and the wind was whipping...

A perfect winter's morning. 













 God's creation is always breath taking.

Have a great day.
Thank you for your thoughts on the Katharine post.
I thought about her so much on my walk this morning.

xo



Comments

  1. Great Hike.
    Looks like some beavers were working on that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beaver has been present!! What a glorious trek in the woods along the river bank! I loved each & every photo shared. (Love the sun glasses too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. That tree is amazing!
    Couldn't tell what you were doing in the one picture. :)

    Blessings for your friend.

    M : )


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.......love from me happy weekend Ria 🍀🙏🍀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts