Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's day everyone.


Are you doing anything fun today?

If my girls were young, we would be outside looking for gold chocolate coins and four leaf clovers.
The leprechauns always left good stuff!

I would have baked something green too.
Some sort of cake and cookies.

I didn't do any of that this year..
I did make some festive meals this week,
  but I kept them in the leaner side.




Isn't this salad beautiful!



I made the husband some green Jello.


I thought the tilted cup idea was neat.


Tonight I am making an Irish beef stew over mashed potatoes.

Real potatoes for Paul and I'm going to try mashed white bean fake potato for me.

It's been 29 days of honest WW tracking and eating and 
I am just a few ounces from losing another 10 pounds.

YAY!!

I'm doing my best at trying to cut the fats and carbs from my diet.  

I take really stupid looking selfies!
But... 
 I am wearing green AND JEANS!!



Hope that you all have a great day!!
Stay safe and healthy!







 



Comments

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Sounds like you are really doing great with WW. Congratulations! Lookin' good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of green out your way! No, we didn't do anything. I didn't even realize it was St Patricks Day till it was half over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your food looks so festive and delicious! Your selfie looks fine. I can hardly take one that I would actually post! The last one I actually posted anywhere was with with my mask on and covered 1/2 my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are ALWAYS so festive; food, clothes, decor. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet friend if you only lived closer...we could celebrate all of these holidays together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts